Baby Good Bye Liver

ive had a hamster dick in my day.... he wasnt an alcoholic sociopath... the opposite... he had tons of money and drove a ferarri and bought me stuff. so i just squinted my eyes and imagined the hamster was actually a horse.

You and your dad have a strange relationship.

You made it out alive. I wonder who he's lying to these days about not living in his mother's basement. Mikey is the actuality of what we all think ZRH is. :lol:

He went after a girl I'm friends with here in Dallas. Saw her on my friends list and sent her a message. They started talking and he laid the same old bullsh*t on her. She's a single mom with little money. It's so easy to sucker someone like that by telling them what they want to hear. I found out, clued her in, and she went on her merry way. She was very appreciative, and very upset.

I gotta say... Mikeys got that eGangsta thing going.. Look how many ppl he fooled..
I don't thing ZRH can survive a single day outside his Google Compound aka his mothers womb.
Bitch.

Last edited:
He went after a girl I'm friends with here in Dallas. Saw her on my friends list and sent her a message. They started talking and he laid the same old bullsh*t on her. She's a single mom with little money. It's so easy to sucker someone like that by telling them what they want to hear. I found out, clued her in, and she went on her merry way. She was very appreciative, and very upset.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! he's an internet piranha!

:clap:

Ahh I remember that. She was smart to listen. Most girls like to fall on their face a few times before listening.

After a month or so of him not working and drinking non-stop and treating me like dirt, I sent him on a bus back to Ohio to his mom's house. After a couple of months I cut off all communication with him after all my family pleaded with me never to speak to him again. He was awful for me and did nothing but bring me down, and I can see that clearly now. I left Colorado last year because I just had such awful memories from it and was done with it. I'm now in Austin, closer to family members and friends, and loving life!

Wow, if he was so bad that he fucked up Colorado for you so much you had to move, that's pretty fucking serious.