FYI For black history month I shall post some black stats

That's a weak answer since it's been over 150 years since slavey ended let alone slavery was focused on one area in the US yet there are areas of black communities that have been there with there families and weren't part of slavery yet there are still issues. Some of the other demographics have been here a shorter time than the 150 years with similar conditions and don't seem to have the same issues.

Jesus fuck, I don't even know where to begin with this. It's like you're being intentionally obtuse.

to basically rule out all the racist shit-thought on the opposing side... immigrant africans do amazingly well. They are the highest educated demographic in america, and one of the lowest crime groups.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
to basically rule out all the racist shit-thought on the opposing side... immigrant africans do amazingly well. They are the highest educated demographic in america, and one of the lowest crime groups.

Exactly. Denver proper is full of African immigrants and government placed refugees who don't seem to fall into this discussion.

boot strap, something something, lazy, something something, I never got anything something something...
it's the pretending that history doesn't matter which gets to me. oh but it's been so long! yeah, and the fucking effects of such things last generations, they don't end because a law was signed

No one is suggesting that these people are sitting at home thinking "my ancestors were slaves, I won't bother trying to get out of poverty". It has nothing to do with individuals "getting over" anything at all.
^^false

vvv and a feelgood excuse trying to invalidate the above falsehood.
These are all societal issues that individuals have little control over. So it's not something anyone can get over because it's not an individual problem.

I don't know what the solution is but the first step is not pretending that being born in a middle class white family is starting the race at the same spot as being born in a lower class black family. It's people understanding that populations don't make decisions the same individuals do and that those decisions are directed by environments.

Better infrastructure so people don't have to worry about drinking leaded water. Better education so kids actually have a chance of getting out of it. Better programs to help people in poverty that don't simply end as soon as they barely get their heads above water.

I don't know, a lot of people a hell of a lot smarter than us have been working at the problems for many years. But those problems take money to fix and they're always bumping up against idiots who say they're not problems or that they're the solely the fault of the people experiencing it.

tl/dr
cliffs: I feel badder for blacks like we all should. click like if you want to feel badder too. Share if you really really feel badder.

it's the pretending that history doesn't matter which gets to me. oh but it's been so long! yeah, and the fucking effects of such things last generations, they don't end because a law was signed

So do you think Dave goes around crying all day because gays have been persecuted for basically all of human history? No he's a fucking grown up and he understands his situation today doesn't fucking matter to someone's that was 50 years ago or hell even 10 years ago.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and Domon
So do you think Dave goes around crying all day because gays have been persecuted for basically all of human history? No he's a fucking grown up and he understands his situation today doesn't fucking matter to someone's that was 50 years ago or hell even 10 years ago.
Pretty sure Dave doesn't have "I AM A GAY" tattooed across every exposed inch of his skin, dude.

and now the grand wizard has arrived nothing of value will be said

styd22c.gif

Pretty sure Dave doesn't have "I AM A GAY" tattooed across every exposed inch of his skin, dude.

Until people can fucking get passed that on both sides it won't ever get better. That includes saying blacklives matter or whitelives matter....it should be that all lives matter.

And we're back to requiring non-handicap placards for regular parking. Full circle!
The difference in your retarded analogy is that there is a legit purpose for those placards. There's no legit purpose for blacklivesmatter beyond russleing the jimmies of bleeding heart liberal hippies. This all started with Trayvon Martin, who was killed by a Hispanic btw, not a white guy, and the hypocritical rage against the machine asshat Al Sharpton. Ever since then, the blacks have been exploiting police officers doing their job claiming police brutality while conveniently having enough video of the "brutality" but no video of the events leading up to that happening. Then when the evidence is presented that creates reasonable doubt, and the officers are acquitted of all charges, the black panthers show up in full force demanding the mayor / chief of police step down when they had nothing to do with the decision of the jury of their peers.

That's the truth of the whole thing.

As the resident UF racist, I truthfully don't ever see race until one of the blacks makes a claim about it. It's the boy who cried wolf syndrome. Do it enough and I just don't care anymore.