FYI For black history month I shall post some black stats

that and a black person wouldn't be caught dead in an Amigo

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS FOR SOME REASON
giphy.gif

Assuming all that is true, and I don't, the question becomes: Since the only real difference between myself and a black person is the amount of melanin produced, what is causing this?
I think it's poverty first, and the notion that the gov't will eventually get you out of poverty. I think there's a ton of people who think someone else promising a higher minimum wage is the cure to everything. :confused:

And they wait. Maybe sometime down the road they get a bump in income that ends up a 'short term' thing because the market absorbs it and then they wait for someone else to come up with the next cure. Or, they simply just wait. This is also the stem of crime. "I'll just steal this/sell drugs/etc for some side income."

None of it has to do with the amount of melanin in their skin.

If you can help me get ahead, I don't care how much melanin is in your skin. Can you help my landscape business? Can you help my accounting firm? Can you help my investments?

The answer to all of those are exclusive of melanin.

You just have to want to help and problem solve your way to actually help. Throwing your hands up and waiting is not a solution - for anyone.

I think Steve Austin did a show about something or another and there was "scientific" evidence that people with certain gender conditions were more prone to violence than others.

I'll believe Steve Austin before I believe any of you keyboard geneticists.

Assuming all that is true, and I don't, the question becomes: Since the only real difference between myself and a black person is the amount of melanin produced, what is causing this?

Poverty as a result of centuries of racial oppression.