FYI For black history month I shall post some black stats

at some point you have to put on khakis and a polo, decide you won't be oppressed (or otherwise held back) any more, and get on with being a productive human being
yeah except we don't live in middle earth so this fantasy doesn't work in the real world

then explain the other races then since us white folks have oppressed the asians, latinos, native americans, hell any people of color as well

You want me to break down four hundred of years of racial tension? This kind of shit takes a PhD to understand and explain properly, not a couple of pithy arguments on a forum.

oh really

egypt-slaves.jpg

yes really, the jews didn't build the pyramids and the people who did build the pyramids were generally paid to do so

which is inaccessible to many who grow up in poverty and end up with a criminal record or a lack of high school education

and even then the military can only take so many people, not the millions of people in poverty

but more importantly the idea that one should have to risk their life in order to have a chance of not living on the streets is morally reprehensible and shameful

then explain the other races then since us white folks have oppressed the asians, latinos, native americans, hell any people of color as well
Listen, if you're so hard up for a "white pride" month, you go for it.

The rest of us understand that it would be the same as requiring a "non-handicap" placard for parking places.

The rest of us understand that it would be the same as requiring a "non-handicap" placard for parking places.

it's funny how the thought "they need to get over their perceived oppression and just start producing" immediately warrants being referred to as racist

it's funny how the thought "they need to get over their perceived oppression and just start producing" immediately warrants being referred to as racist
It's funny how being unable to acknowledge your own privilege leads you to assume that everyone has had the same opportunities you had.

• Gravy
Reactions: OzSTEEZ
suggesting that such oppression is only perceived is kinda racist because it ignores that very oppression as a factor in the country's race relations

I'm not up for that but I am up for accountability. I never said there hasn't been oppression but I also find it an easy excuse because there are plenty of other oppressed demographics that aren't in the same situation. Evenutally you have to move on but anytime it's brought up that the other demographics seemed to be not as affected because of various other reasons the topics is changed back to it's a white privilege thing. I understand it's easy for you to say that vs acknowledging that they have a bigger problem than the white man keeping them down. Because if that was the case then they wouldn't be the one demographic leading the topic of crime and punishment.

suggesting that such oppression is only perceived is kinda racist because it ignores that very oppression as a factor in the country's race relations

but you still won't answer my question I bring up everytime we get on this topic. Why aren't the other races in the same boat as the blacks? Is there something the Asians and Latinos did to get out of it?

It's funny how being unable to acknowledge your own privilege leads you to assume that everyone has had the same opportunities you had.

daaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i spent most of my single digits eating bumblee tuna from the can and drinking milk for most of my calories, then was pretty much just figuring life out for myself from 16 on, i knew WHERE a college was this one time

lol @ privilege daaaaahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

/FUCKING DEAD

giphy.gif