For all you cat people

SpangeMonkee said:
I think you should add a new digital camera.

The PC that I use at work is Win2k (which can't save images as jpeg in Paint), the original pic of the dog was for some reason saved as part of a PowerPoint, so I cut it out and resaved it as a .gif which is why there is color/quality loss.

Pandora said:
What kinda names do you like for pets? That pic of him reminds me a lot of Snoopy. Kinda overdone name tho. :eek:

Well, its apparently up in the air whether we will be getting that dog or a female puppy that looks similar (different coloring, same droopy ears and a little bit smaller in size). I like names that aren't stupid and are easy to say. Knyte on the other hand, named our bird Apollyion (I know it's spellt wrong), I still don't remember what its supposed to mean.

kiwi said:
Well, its apparently up in the air whether we will be getting that dog or a female puppy that looks similar (different coloring, same droopy ears and a little bit smaller in size). I like names that aren't stupid and are easy to say. Knyte on the other hand, named our bird Apollyion (I know it's spellt wrong), I still don't remember what its supposed to mean.
Apolllywannacraka???? Well it's kinda hard to just pic a name for a pet anyway. They kinda have to inspire one. My pets were renamed shortly after we got them, once we got a better idea of their personalities.

SpangeMonkee said:
you have none of the skills necessary to be a true geek. in fact, get out.

Ok, I will go. :(

*sad violin music plays as KNYTE walks off into the hills

Pandora said:
What kinda names do you like for pets? That pic of him reminds me a lot of Snoopy. Kinda overdone name tho. :eek:

I'm not really sure either. My parents have a Jack Russel Terrier named Roxy, so I was somewhat considering name her "brother" Moxy, albeit cheesy.

Pandora said:
Apolllywannacraka???? Well it's kinda hard to just pic a name for a pet anyway. They kinda have to inspire one. My pets were renamed shortly after we got them, once we got a better idea of their personalities.

Apollyon is the biblical angel of vengeance and destruction, our bird had an ill-temper and it was a play at the common bird name "Polly". IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

KNYTE said:
Apollyon is the biblical angel of vengeance and destruction, our bird had an ill-temper and it was a play at the common bird name "Polly". IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

Apollyon was actually one of the earliest names given to the devil, but was then changed to be the king of the earth during Armageddon (the Antichrist), whose power was derived from Satan, as interpreted by Gabriel from Daniel's vision. The "King" of the fallen angels who will rule over the earth in Satan's name.

If you believe in those stories, that is.

Lord Flaccid said:
Apollyon was actually one of the earliest names given to the devil, but was then changed to be the king of the earth during Armageddon (the Antichrist), whose power was derived from Satan, as interpreted by Gabriel from Daniel's vision. The "King" of the fallen angels who will rule over the earth in Satan's name.

If you believe in those stories, that is.
It's so hot that you know that

devil... hot.... :fly:

Lord Flaccid said:
I don't know how you do it. I need to chow on some muscle tissue. The hair on my back compels me.
gives new meaning to the question, "Does the carpet match the curtains"

EEWWWWWWWWWW

Lord Flaccid said:
hahahaha

haha...

heh

Gross.
It's natures joke on us... men start losing hair on top of their heads right aroudn the time they start growing carpets on their backs and jungles out of their ears.