For all you cat people

kiwi said:
No, we are getting a little girl puppy instead.

This is the one we are getting and Knyte is bringing her home tomorrow so I'll get more pics. Haylee is so excited.

dog2.gif

Cuteness!!

kiwi said:
It appears we may be adding a new member to the family. Sorry it's not a cat, but I think he's much cuter.

dog.gif

Someone tell me I'm crazy for saying yes.
Is there somewhere in this thread that explains kiwi's cropping abilities? :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Aw, the poor other little guy looked so lonely though :(

No kidding! Those big sad eyes.... :( When I volunteered for a rescue group everyone passed over the older pets and went straight for the babies. We had some really awesome cats with great personalities, but everyone went straight for the kittens. I ended up adopting an adult kitty myself after he sat in a cage at the store for almost 5 months. He's one of the best cats I've ever had! :)

Pandora said:
No kidding! Those big sad eyes.... :( When I volunteered for a rescue group everyone passed over the older pets and went straight for the babies. We had some really awesome cats with great personalities, but everyone went straight for the kittens. I ended up adopting an adult kitty myself after he sat in a cage at the store for almost 5 months. He's one of the best cats I've ever had! :)
Yeah, we adopted an adult cat too - he was all talkative and wanted to be touched so we thought he really wanted to get out.

Nope, he's just a loudmouth - he never shuts up :lol:

We had to adopt a kitten to keep him company, that worked for a while but now that cat is fat and lazy.

I think we need to get him a puppy, or another kitten, or something

Pandora said:
Why the puppy and not the other guy? Aren't you going to have to housetrain a puppy?

Apparently there was another co-worker that expressed interest in the first puppy, but decided against it until he found out someone else wanted him (Knyte), and then decided he really did want him, so we are taking the girl puppy (they are both about the same age). Don't worry, neither one of them are going homeless, they both get new homes. :heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, we adopted an adult cat too - he was all talkative and wanted to be touched so we thought he really wanted to get out.

Nope, he's just a loudmouth - he never shuts up :lol:

We had to adopt a kitten to keep him company, that worked for a while but now that cat is fat and lazy.

I think we need to get him a puppy, or another kitten, or something

:lol: that's how I ended up with 4 cats and two dogs.

But Lucy needs a friend (enter Sadie). But Bella needs a friend (enter Daisy). Well Sadie doesn't really play with Lucy, so we should get Tiger cuz he's playful. Well Tiger is too rough for Lucy, we need to get him a brother (Toby) to wrestle with. :lol:

kiwi said:
Apparently there was another co-worker that expressed interest in the first puppy, but decided against it until he found out someone else wanted him (Knyte), and then decided he really did want him, so we are taking the girl puppy (they are both about the same age). Don't worry, neither one of them are going homeless, they both get new homes. :heart:

:) :heart: :) :heart: :)

fly said:
Is there somewhere in this thread that explains kiwi's cropping abilities? :fly:

I DIDN'T TAKE THE PICTURES!

Knyte cropped them out of a powerpoint presentation that the lady had pasted them into and since at work all he had was MS paint, this is the quality we got. Trust me, I am very adequate at using photoshop.

Edit: She'll be here around 4 pm EST, so more pictures (good pictures) to follow later today.

Pandora said:

But Lucy needs a friend (enter Sadie). But Bella needs a friend (enter Daisy). Well Sadie doesn't really play with Lucy, so we should get Tiger cuz he's playful. Well Tiger is too rough for Lucy, we need to get him a brother (Toby) to wrestle with. :lol:

Your animals are great. I don't even mind the Tiger clawed my hand or that Bella yelps when I pet her. Though, it only seems like it happens when I'm in the poppasan (sp?).

Pandora said:

:lol:

kiwi said:
I DIDN'T TAKE THE PICTURES!

Knyte cropped them out of a powerpoint presentation that the lady had pasted them into and since at work all he had was MS paint, this is the quality we got. Trust me, I am very adequate at using photoshop.

Edit: She'll be here around 4 pm EST, so more pictures (good pictures) to follow later today.
excuses excuses excuses :happy: