For all you cat people

zengirl said:
It's natures joke on us... men start losing hair on top of their heads right aroudn the time they start growing carpets on their backs and jungles out of their ears.

I'm going to get esophageal cancer what with you guys making me gag every 5 minutes.

Lord Flaccid said:
Oh God I'll never look at Ryan the same way again.

Get out of my head foul image! :(
:lol: I couldn't help myself :lol:

btw, he never eats asparagus, he hates it

:cool:

Cat's are shitty, shitty animals.
Being a perfectionist with OCD, I like to have my house clean. With a cat around this is not possible, especially a cat that likes to fling around and eat it's own shit. It is also the worst companion of any animal. I sat here for five hours tonight and it didn't come to see me once, not that I care, I probably would have swung it around by it's scruff anyway. But still, it is living here rent free, I have to pay for it's food, clean up after it etc.

Dogs are an amazing animal, cats are just assholes.

Galen said:
Being a perfectionist with OCD, I like to have my house clean. With a cat around this is not possible, especially a cat that likes to fling around and eat it's own shit. It is also the worst companion of any animal. I sat here for five hours tonight and it didn't come to see me once, not that I care, I probably would have swung it around by it's scruff anyway. But still, it is living here rent free, I have to pay for it's food, clean up after it etc.

Wow, you might be on the wrong forum. :fly:

Galen said:

That's just you ya know. Cat's know who the cat people are. I have 4 that greet me at the door when I come home everyday. They follow me around the house when I'm here. And when I pet one the rest of them come running for their turn. Best thing of all, they all purr like lawnmowers. :heart:

JJ Lady said:
Cute doggy! Are you going to keep it?

No, we are getting a little girl puppy instead.

This is the one we are getting and Knyte is bringing her home tomorrow so I'll get more pics. Haylee is so excited.

dog2.gif