FOOTBALL STARTS TONITE!!! (bucs vs. titans)

Coqui said:
AFAIK, Any sport and any team will charge people to see a preseason game. Even if they're season ticket holders.

Of course, it's economics. If people want to go, and they're willing to pay, it's extra money for the team.

Coqui said:
Well yeah, but I don't know where nev is going with this.

Yeah, it's kind of like being on a bus and having the driver pass out at the wheel. Will you veer into oncoming traffic or roll to a stop off the side of the road?

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah, it's kind of like being on a bus and having the driver pass out at the wheel. Will you veer into oncoming traffic or roll to a stop off the side of the road?
and will he wake if we stick things in his butt

Bubbles said:
Do you think they will play him at all, or just keep him as some sort of secret??? I was hoping to get a taste of waht he has to offer us. :(
I bet he only gets a handful of downs. Preseason is mostly for the people they aren't sure if they're gonna sign.

:hopes he breaks one for a TD:

Coqui said:
AFAIK, Any sport and any team will charge people to see a preseason game. Even if they're season ticket holders.

no dumbass. They make you buy the preseason game tickets to get season tickets.

smileynev said:
no dumbass. They make you buy the preseason game tickets to get season tickets.

At what point are you going to explain the relevance of that towards why you're complaining about people getting excited about the preseason?

Coqui said:
At what point are you going to explain the relevance of that towards why you're complaining about people getting excited about the preseason?

Don't change the subject small balls. You were comparing preseasons among the different sports.

smileynev said:
Don't change the subject small balls. You were comparing preseasons among the different sports.

You complained about fly getting excited about football preseason.
I say what's the difference between that and baseball.

You mention 4 football preseason games acting like do we really need that many.
I mention baseball has over 25.

You mention people paying for preseason games.
I answer your questions not fully knowing what tangent will be coming next.

And I'm changing the subject?