FOOTBALL STARTS TONITE!!! (bucs vs. titans)

preseason? Are you serious? Please tell me you're not serious.

Football football football football! (I actually run around chanting this when the season starts (ask my wife)

Washington Redskins
The Ohio State Buckeyes

fly said:
Shut up, vikes...

OMG YOURE HERE. I seriously miss you man. in both a gay and non-gay way.

For the moment.

And cmon, preseason is so fucking lame.

Coqui said:
To steam roll someone in hockey is illegal. It isn't in football.

That being said, I love both equally.

Yeah, that's true. Conversely, standing toe-to-toe with someone and punching their face in in football is illegal, but isn't in hockey.

It's too bad we can't combine them and make Hockball. :(

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah, that's true. Conversely, standing toe-to-toe with someone and punching their face in in football is illegal, but isn't in hockey.

If it wasn't illegal, they wouldn't get put in the penalty box.

smileynev said:
Wow. I thought you were more intelligent then that.

For a man who worships cheddarwurst I thought you'd be just as intelligent as I. You've never experienced football if you haven't experienced it through a Packers tailgate party.

Sarcasmo said:

2 teams of 10 guys fighting each other padless on a sheet of ice, with sticks? Sounds pretty cool to me

Sarcasmo said:
For a man who worships cheddarwurst I thought you'd be just as intelligent as I. You've never experienced football if you haven't experienced it through a Packers tailgate party.

I can imitate that experience with a 12 pack of pabst and some paint thinner.

Coqui said:
If it wasn't illegal, they wouldn't get put in the penalty box.

Oh you'll get penalized, I'm just saying if it happened in football small children and small old people would cry. It's part of the game in hockey.

Sarcasmo said:
Oh you'll get penalized, I'm just saying if it happened in football small children and small old people would cry. It's part of the game in hockey.

In Football it would be a 25 yard penalty. That's it. Now if it was very malicious in either sport, that would be grounds for ejection.