FYI Florida is Autistic

Gotta say, I'm not in love with Florida. Maybe it was partially growing up in Socal, these tourist states no longer enamor me.
Theres something about the Florida Redneck which gives me the creepy crawlies and makes me want to immediately go to meth rehab.
I had flashbacks to every episode of Cops Dade County ever made lol.
We'll go back to Orlando tho. It can be done on the cheap like we did, as long as you avoid Disney. Tickets alone cost me $839 for two days of fast pass+ for 4 people.
Universal next time, maybe SeaWorld too.
Respectfully, good.
If every god damned tourist and snow bird left I'd be happy

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Finally home. Twins are 6 @Maureen.
We did 2 days, day 1 in magic kingdom and day 2 in Disney Hollywood.
Everyone loved it. I practically grew up in the Anaheim Disneyland, so I was tour Guide for magic kingdom. Children of divorce tend to spend all their dad time in theme parks in Socal.
Can I just say how fucking awesome it is that Disney bought Star Wars?
They have stage shows with Sith, and goddamn stormtroopers marching to the Darth theme!
It is geek heaven.
Tricked my family onto the Tower of Terror, im a real stinker.
Star Tours the Adventure Continues was my favorite- virtual motion Star wars ride.

One last observation- Murica is in deep shit. Never saw so many crippled scooters being driven by "handicapped" obese adults in their 50s.
We are in deep doodoo.

Yay glad everyone had a great time.
I absolutely love Disney and I can't wait to go back

When we went to the Daytona500 a couple of years ago ... I saw like 638383947938448 obese people on the electric scooters
It was so groce
The Daytona 500lbs

Those scooters must have an upper weight limit, but I don't know what it is. I have seen some huge people on those things. If they tip, it'd take a crane to right them.

• Gravy
Those scooters must have an upper weight limit, but I don't know what it is. I have seen some huge people on those things. If they tip, it'd take a crane to right them.

the next evolution of the fatties is to have two scooters, with one cheek on each. That, or scooterbeds.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
the next evolution of the fatties is to have two scooters, with one cheek on each. That, or scooterbeds.
No.

Wall-E%2Bobese%2Bhumans%2B-%2Bcropped.jpg

• Gravy