Flirty Friday

Sarcasmo said:
I can't play hockey until I get my fat ass in shape, either. :lol:

I'm such a dork.

I've lost about 40lbs in the last 4 months but now I'm at a plateau. I've lost anything in a few weeks. Its depressing.:(

I was horrible at flirting in high school, but that all changed in college and after. I flirted with everyone. At the place I worked at that I met Knyte, I think 75% of the male population there had a crush on me (it helps that there were only 4 attractive women in the entire place. Unfortunately there were only about 4 attractive guys as well, yes Knyter was one of them). now I'm married and I don't really flirt anymore with anyone besides Knyte.

Drool-Boy said:
I cant believe the title of this thread hasnt been changed to "Fisty Friday"
You mod-types are really letting us down here.

I've got a big fist if you're looking for a little fun.:hi2u:

Sarcasmo said:
But these past two weeks I've hit it hard, and will continue to do so until the problem is fixed.

Most people don't believe that all you have to do is keeping going to the gym and keep trying and you will see results. Just by starting back you're doing better than at least 85% of the people out there.

Bubbles said:
they were PM'd and I'm keeping them all to myself, fgt.

edit: unless you come up with a proper monetary amount. ;)

Oh you must share :D purdy please post pic of Sacrasmo :D

gottoys? said:
Oh you must share :D purdy please post pic of Sacrasmo :D

jabba02.jpg

eileenbunny said:
I'm a big flirt. It's gotten me into trouble more than once. I wanna jello wrestle too! It sounds like fun. I'd get to grope a bunch of hot ladies.

I think we need atleast one man in the jello pool with all of the fine ladies.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm any Volunteers? :heart:

Desslock said:
I've lost about 40lbs in the last 4 months but now I'm at a plateau. I've lost anything in a few weeks. Its depressing.:(

This builder at my gym was talking about the same thing. He's huge, but hasn't been gaining anything lately like he usually does. He was talking about "amping it up" to get past the roadblock. I was like "Don't steroids make your balls shrink?" (I was just joking around with him.) He says "No, but I'm always pissed off and want to fucking kill people." Because that's better.

Bubbles said:
You'll have to appeal to the man. I will not divulge what I haven't been given express permision to give out. :p

Shit I don't care. I already said I'm nothing special. Just an average guy living an average life in an average world. Show who you want.