Flirty Friday

G

gottoys?

I proclaim today as Flirty Friday!!!!

In this thread you can flirt with members, teach your flirting skills (Bubbles will be our instructor) or describe a good story you have about flirting gone right (or wrong).

Did you flirt on the first date?

Do you flirt with people at work?

Are you a non-flirter?

Ma171aC is the HOTTIEST guy in Orlando - send me more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something about those piercings ;)

Always flirt on the first date. I flitered with anyone I could back in college. I was a Ho flirter I'm sad to admit. Now that I'm older and married, I'm now a opportunity flirter. As in when I'm out of the wife's smacking range I'm flirting.

Nothing wrong with a little flirting to help keep life spicey.

b_sinning said:
Always flirt on the first date. I flitered with anyone I could back in college. I was a Ho flirter I'm sad to admit. Now that I'm older and married, I'm now a opportunity flirter. As in when I'm out of the wife's smacking range I'm flirting.

Nothing wrong with a little flirting to help keep life spicey.

opportunity flirter - now this sounds interesting! details please ;)

Flirting...

Used to LOVE to do it. Used to get me free drinks.

Don't do it so much anymore, except maybe with shawn... he's the hottest, most sexy love making machine ever... :drool:

Bubbles flirts with me quite a bit... :shifty:

Coqui said:
I flirt with everyone. AFAIK, only one person has flirted with me at work.

My boss flirts with ALL the girls at work and they eat it up ... he gets anything he wants . (uh hum - work stuff that is)

I flirt with people I run into everyday like the cute pharmascist and cute co-workers.

My wife could bitch but she does it too. She uses a different pharmacy than me and the pharmacist always calls her later to see if she was satisified with her order. I mentioned to her that I've never had a phramacist do that for me. So the last time I had to get something filled I went to the place she uses. Her pharamcist is this good looking single guy. Hmmmmm...Now I wonder why he likes to check up on her. I totally busted her on it. She says she doesn't flirt with him and he's just a good guy and great pharamcist. I still haven't recieved my follow up phone call from him.

FlamingGlory said:
Glib comments get you so much further. So that's a no.

Not true - once you lower your armour you are quite charming :heart:

Sarcasmo said:
"Lookin' good babe."

"You too, hotstuff."

I actually had a dream about you last night. Candy and I were in your house for whatever reason.

By the way - you were a REAL HOTTIE !!!!!!!!!!!! now I am in :heart: with my dream Sarcasmo.

I flirt a lot. It's just my personality. I like to make women feel good about themselves. And girls here flirt with me a lot, which is fun too. One girl in particular does way more than the others, and always asks me out. I'm just not into her though. Funny how that works. There's nothing wrong with her, she's cute, and I just don't care.

I'd love for this one girl to flirt with me. She's amazingly attractive. I don't think she even knows I exist though. That's life.