Flirty Friday

gottoys? said:
I have always wanted to Jello wrestle - for fun of course. I don't want to get beat on ... I just want to play in it with people.

Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was in Tampa - we could play. I know April would join - she could bring waffles if she wants ;)

OMG we so have to do this!!! Playing in jello would be beyond fun! When are you coming back?!?!?!!

Bubbles said:
OMG we so have to do this!!! Playing in jello would be beyond fun! When are you coming back?!?!?!!

For this - as soon as possible. and then we'd have to have a rematch in a few more weeks. A different flavor jello of course :fly: :fly: :fly:

Bubbles said:
In a different state so your dream boy can watch the carnage. :fly:

YES!! we will be Jello wrestling on tour! ... and rematch number #3 in Atlanta and Pandora will be the challenger. Theac can pick the flavor :)

You girls are going to be sooo disappointed when you meet me in person. :fly:

I'm really not good looking at all. Very average.

Sarcasmo said:
I think gottoys needs some action. Methinks the posting of this thread was to alleviate a certain amount of.....stress. :fly:

gottoys just needs lessons on flirting ;) The weather change has got me in the mood for some snuggling so now I have to get serious about this dating thing ... never got the flirting thing down - to shy I just smile at men and panic when they talk to me.

gottoys? said:
gottoys just needs lessons on flirting ;) The weather change has got me in the mood for some snuggling so now I have to get serious about this dating thing ... never got the flirting thing down - to shy I just smile at men and panic when they talk to me.

You can practice on me this weekend. We can go see Serenity, you can snuggle up with me, and then you can tell me how I'm nothing like what you pictured in your dream and am completely average. :fly:

gottoys? said:
I have always wanted to Jello wrestle - for fun of course. I don't want to get beat on ... I just want to play in it with people.

Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was in Tampa - we could play. I know April would join - she could bring waffles if she wants ;)
Heck ya, all this food talk... white girl gotta eat!

Bubbles said:
STFU, I've seen pics of you already and you are attractive.

I'm really not. I've put on 15 pounds since the first pic. In the second pic you can't see the heinous tire around my waist.

gottoys? said:

Oohhhh whatever, you seem like the outgoing type!

Bubbles said:
Who cares about that? You have a very nice face and a great personality. You're very attractive, now take the compliment like a man. :)

You're talking to a guy who used to work out for 3 hours a day, 7 days a week, including 60 miles of biking, had 19-inch guns, and could do 1,000 sit ups at a time. I care.

My desk job has turned me into a flaccid wasteland of body fat. It's frustrating. But these past two weeks I've hit it hard, and will continue to do so until the problem is fixed.

Sarcasmo said:
You're talking to a guy who used to work out for 3 hours a day, 7 days a week, including 60 miles of biking, had 19-inch guns, and could do 1,000 sit ups at a time. I care.

My desk job has turned me into a flaccid wasteland of body fat. It's frustrating. But these past two weeks I've hit it hard, and will continue to do so until the problem is fixed.

Way to go Fatty McButterpants.:fly: