Flirty Friday

I don't really flirt, used to like back in highschool... but I grew up to be a cold hearted bitch.

Like fly says, talk alot... but don't mean anything by it.

gottoys? said:
I actually had a dream about you last night. Candy and I were in your house for whatever reason.

By the way - you were a REAL HOTTIE !!!!!!!!!!!! now I am in :heart: with my dream Sarcasmo.

You were on a recon mission for Bubbles, weren't you? You were just using me to get close. :(

Sarcasmo said:
You were on a recon mission for Bubbles, weren't you? You were just using me to get close. :(

No really it's true! Don't you hate that when you wake from a good dream and say dam I want to get back to sleep and see if I can get into that dream again.

Cherry or Rasp Jello works great for me :fly: :fly: always wanted the jello wrestle. :heart:

Bubbles said:
No there's not. It's time for hair pulling and biting in rasberry jello, while you all watch while sipping cocktails mixed by the scatily clad Candy. April will ref and keep the fighting dirty. :fly:

Great now I can't stand up from my desk

gottoys? said:
Cherry or Rasp Jello works great for me :fly: :fly: always wanted the jello wrestle. :heart:

Really?!?!?! I thought I was alone on that. Maybe next time you're in town we can buy a baby pool and just do it. Candy will let us use the deck and I'm sure when she sees the fun, she's want to squish jellow between her toes as well. :p

Bubbles said:
I think that was the point behind the thread. ;)

Actually I just want to play with Bubbles in Jello - that was the point behind the thread ;)

:fly: :fly: ... with Sarcasmo too of course. Any one else like to join?;)

I think gottoys needs some action. Methinks the posting of this thread was to alleviate a certain amount of.....stress. :fly:

Bubbles said:
Really?!?!?! I thought I was alone on that. Maybe next time you're in town we can buy a baby pool and just do it. Candy will let us use the deck and I'm sure when she sees the fun, she's want to squish jellow between her toes as well. :p

Um, IM IN!!! I would love to Jello wrestle, are you kidding?

Bubbles said:

I have always wanted to Jello wrestle - for fun of course. I don't want to get beat on ... I just want to play in it with people.

Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was in Tampa - we could play. I know April would join - she could bring waffles if she wants ;)