flap is coming to chicago?

Okay, SchmilK and I are supposed to be going to his parents house at some point this weekend to celebrate our "one month anniversary" :barf: and to go over plans for a December 2008 family vacation. :lol:

Which day should we hang out with you guys?

Okay, SchmilK and I are supposed to be going to his parents house at some point this weekend to celebrate our "one month anniversary" :barf: and to go over plans for a December 2008 family vacation. :lol:

EVERYDAY!!!! :heart:

I haven't checked the itinerary, but Saturday is the only full day we'll be there. That said, if I have to throw away everything we do on sunday to meet you guys, I will. :D

EVERYDAY!!!! :heart:

I haven't checked the itinerary, but Saturday is the only full day we'll be there. That said, if I have to throw away everything we do on sunday to meet you guys, I will. :D
awwww

:heart:

you guys rock

SchmilK and I won't be home until around 8pm tonight, April, you have my cell #, lets plan on getting together tomorrow.