flap is coming to chicago?

Unos crust is better, by far.

You're just biased because of all the times we've taken you to Giordanos.

:fly:
I went to Uno's a month ago and I was very disappointed. Dry crust, nappy sauce, it just wasn't a good experience. The sauce in G's is nice and thick, using a spoon is required, and it is a bit sweet. The cheese is fresher at G's. I like the butteriness (is that a word?) of G's crust better, too, because it isn't dried but is also isn't greasy. Uno's crust tastes like a stale breadstick.

I went to Uno's a month ago and I was very disappointed. Dry crust, nappy sauce, it just wasn't a good experience. The sauce in G's is nice and thick, using a spoon is required, and it is a bit sweet. The cheese is fresher at G's. I like the butteriness (is that a word?) of G's crust better, too, because it isn't dried but is also isn't greasy. Uno's crust tastes like a stale breadstick.

NAACP is coming after you for calling their sauce nappy

I think the general thought was, you're at the top of one, who fucking cares? :D

never been to the cock but the sears is alright. you spend a while going through their little bs tour but it's pretty informative. once you get to the top it's amazing, especially since we got up there right at dusk. spectacular view, the skydeck is only 100 feet from the top floor

The Miami Burger King didn't seem all that special to me.

Heck, I go to the original Staples store all the time - it's dumpy :lol:

Is that one on Rt 9 in Natick?

brats and polish sausage are not the same thing ;)

Damn straight tootin' they aren't the same thing. My German heritage feels insulted. Although both of them are :drool:tastic.

Last edited: