flap is coming to chicago?

never been to the cock but the sears is alright. you spend a while going through their little bs tour but it's pretty informative. once you get to the top it's amazing, especially since we got up there right at dusk. spectacular view, the skydeck is only 100 feet from the top floor

imho, its pretty boring once you get up there. Yay, I can see fucking Canada! Okay, lets go do something cool now.

imho, its pretty boring once you get up there. Yay, I can see fucking Canada! Okay, lets go do something cool now.

there's no way in hell you'd be able to see canuckistan from there :lol: hundred miles or so MAX on the clearest of days. at some point the curvature of the earth kicks you in the ass :p

But it is an amazing view of the city around you. Some people get off on such things. :o Plus some folks like to marvel in the engineering prowess of the whole shebang.

I think the general thought was, you're at the top of one, who fucking cares? :D

I've only ever been to the restaurant at the top of the cock, so I don't know if there's an observation deck up there or what. I know the Sears Tower has an entire observation deck, with like a pseudo museum kinda thing, and diagrams so you know what you're looking at when you look out the windows.

I'm just trying to help enhance your touristic experience :(

Oooohhh better bundle up. I would highly recommend winter coats and scarves, or some sort of ear protection. It's going to be chilly in the city this weekend... especially for Tampons. :fly:

Hats & gloves people.

:)

Which days are you doing what? April said Sunday was the Field Museum, but this thread is offering conflicting reports. I thought ya'll said an anal retentive person created this itinerary :confused:

:lol:

:p

Oooohhh better bundle up. I would highly recommend winter coats and scarves, or some sort of ear protection. It's going to be chilly in the city this weekend... especially for Tampons. :fly:

Hats & gloves people.

Which days are you doing what? April said Sunday was the Field Museum, but this thread is offering conflicting reports. I thought ya'll said an anal retentive person created this itinerary :confused:

It's lemon fresh's wife that is the anal itinerary person. She must have switched the itinerary around from the last time I sent it to you. :eek:

It's lemon fresh's wife that is the anal itinerary person. She must have switched the itinerary around from the last time I sent it to you. :eek:

Oh well now this whole thing is sending my OCD into fits

/me washes hands

Hats & gloves people.

See the updated itinerary I posted. We had to change the museum days around due to the science of Star Wars exhibit being sold out. Field Museum is now on Sunday.

I've only ever been to the restaurant at the top of the cock, so I don't know if there's an observation deck up there or what. I know the Sears Tower has an entire observation deck, with like a pseudo museum kinda thing, and diagrams so you know what you're looking at when you look out the windows.

I'm just trying to help enhance your touristic experience :(

I've been there many times. Used to live around the block in Michigan. Personally, going up in a big building doesn't impress me. I've seen and done most of the stuff in Chitown, so I'm just along for the ride. :D

I've been there many times. Used to live around the block in Michigan. Personally, going up in a big building doesn't impress me. I've seen and done most of the stuff in Chitown, so I'm just along for the ride. :D

I'm terrified of elevators and afraid of heights. Watching me in an express elevator to the 90-anythingth floor of a building is worth the price of admission :fly: