flap is coming to chicago?

We will be staying at the Congress Plaza Hotel.

Here's fly and Ape's Chicago Itinerary. My wife is a bit of "planner" as you can see.

Friday, November 9th
11:30 Fly out of Tampa
1:10 Arrive Chicago
Millennium Park
Art Institute (10-5)
Shopping
6:00 Hancock Observatory (open until 10:45)
8:00 Dinner

Saturday, November 10th
9:30 Field Museum (9-5)
http://www.fieldmuseum.org/
Shopping
8:00 Kinzie Steakhouse for Dinner
http://kinziechophouse.com/

Sunday, November 11th
2:30 Museum of Science and Industry
2:30 U-Boat Tour
3:00 Star Wars (Mai, Scott, Celeste)
7:40 Fly home

• Shedd Aquarium (9:00-6:00 pm)
• Frank Lloyd Wright House and Studio (10:00-3:30), Oak Park

10 hours of shopping? wtf there are lots of better things to do in Chicago than shopping.

And I don't see a trip to Giordannos or Unos for Chicago-style pizza (the real stuff). that should be added on there.

Using public transport or flying? The PT in Chicago is second to none. :heart: Chitown

are you serious? have you ever smelled the red line?

San Francisco's BART is probably the nicest public transportation I've seen and even then it's filled with patchouli hippies and bums (which are just hippies without patchouli).

San Francisco's BART is probably the nicest public transportation I've seen and even then it's filled with patchouli hippies and bums (which are just hippies without patchouli).

I fail at homosexuality because I have never been to mecca (aka SF). I have never experienced this thing which you call BART. He is hot?

10 hours of shopping? wtf there are lots of better things to do in Chicago than shopping.

And I don't see a trip to Giordannos or Unos for Chicago-style pizza (the real stuff). that should be added on there.

Unos is not included, but I believe that the Friday night dinner is Pizza. The name of the restaurant escapes me now. I was very specific in my food demands when my wife made up the itinerary.

We are still looking for a place to get Brats though. Any recommendations?

Unos is not included, but I believe that the Friday night dinner is Pizza. The name of the restaurant escapes me now. I was very specific in my food demands when my wife made up the itinerary.

wisconsin is the true home of the brat, not chi

Grocery store? Honestly I have no idea :(

If the pizza place is not Giordannos or Uno's (G is better I think), you are just wasting your time.

Take lots of pics, though. I think the weather will clear up for you this weekend. :heart:

I haven't been to San Fran, but DC's and Atlanta's are pretty decent. I won't ride it in Boston if I can help it.

Grocery store? Honestly I have no idea :(

If the pizza place is not Giordannos or Uno's (G is better I think), you are just wasting your time.

Take lots of pics, though. I think the weather will clear up for you this weekend. :heart:

Pizza place is Lou Malnatis Friday night at 8.

Unos > *

I still say if ya'll are gonna go to the top of the cock you need to go to the Sears tower as well.

Don't get pizza unless you're getting Unos. You'll thank me later.

Brat Stop in Wisconsin is the best place for brats...