Hawt Fitness V. 28

I believe I have to accredit my weight loss to eating moderation and a switch from Coke to Diet Coke.

I went from eating 2 sub's each lunch to eating half a sub at lunch.

The eating moderation is what is making the difference. Soda, regardless of whether or not it's diet, is just crap. You would probably see a huge change if you cut it out entirely and went to water.

I think he means Substitutes. They have a high turnover at the Australian Consulate. Now you know why.

Vegamite is Australian Soylent Green.

The eating moderation is what is making the difference. Soda, regardless of whether or not it's diet, is just crap. You would probably see a huge change if you cut it out entirely and went to water.

That would be easy to do if Mountain Dew, ice cold, didn't taste so damn good the morning after a long bar binge.

Yeah, I'd be falling asleep everywhere.. Coke gives me the caffeine I want without having to touch a nasty cup of coffee..

I think he means Substitutes. They have a high turnover at the Australian Consulate. Now you know why.

Vegamite is Australian Soylent Green.

stud-farm.gif

I swear I find the picture that way, and did not type my name into it! :lol:

Yeah, I'd be falling asleep everywhere.. Coke gives me the caffeine I want without having to touch a nasty cup of coffee..

Speaking of nasty cups of coffee.

I have no idea what possessed me to buy a cup of BK Joe this AM, but if this experience helps any of the rest of you avoid the same fate, it was worth it.

It's not even coffee. I'd compare it to what Austin Powers must have tasted when he accidentally drank a cup of Fat Bastards stool sample.

Caffeine is the work of the devil and all those using caffeine as as crutch to start their day to live their life are weak and powerless.