Hawt Fitness V. 28

I've cut out cokes for the past year or so. Every once in a while I'll have a sip off someones. It's totally easier to manage weight when all one drinks is water and unsweet tea.

For food it's all about portions. Never eat until you're full that just stretches the tummy out and each time you get full it's on more and more food.

That's the gist of what I always do: nothing special for the summer. :hs:

That being said; I'm probably going to eat a few mini cookies. Portions, right?!?!

looking at this pic of you from the pride rally you might just want to go with a stomach staple

fat-elvis-costume.jpg

I know :(

I ride my bike a couple miles a day. Also, I signed up for a Jazz class that starts tonight. I'm excited. They have ballet too, but the timing isn't ideal. I'm not really doing it for exercise though, I just like dancing.

you should take pole dancing, i'm sure mr ghost would appreciate it

For all of you women folk who need motivation and ideas for stuff you can do at home, and for every straight man....

Mildly NWS (chick in work out clothes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of tans. I should put my bikini on and go outside for a few minutes again today. I already have horrible tan lines that need to go away before I start swimming.

For all of you women folk who need motivation and ideas for stuff you can do at home, and for every straight man....

Mildly NWS (chick in work out clothes)

I'd do that but I can't, I don't have wood floors.

Last edited by a moderator: