Hawt Fitness V. 28

I've been working out 3-4x week (cardio and weights), plus working in the yard at least one day a week. I've all but cut out alcohol and sweets from my diet, I weaned myself off of caffeine like 6 months ago, and I've been hovering around the same weight for a month.

My mother is furiously trying to get me to shed pounds for the wedding- even though I'm not seriously overweight (like she is...). Something about making her less of a person if I don't look like a toothpick in my dress. She reminds me to "lose a pound or two this week" every time I talk to her, and if she could administer lipsuction with a steak knife and straw she'd do it. :case:

I've been working out 3-4x week (cardio and weights), plus working in the yard at least one day a week. I've all but cut out alcohol and sweets from my diet, I weaned myself off of caffeine like 6 months ago, and I've been hovering around the same weight for a month.

My mother is furiously trying to get me to shed pounds for the wedding- even though I'm not seriously overweight (like she is...). Something about making her less of a person if I don't look like a toothpick in my dress. She reminds me to "lose a pound or two this week" every time I talk to her, and if she could administer lipsuction with a steak knife and straw she'd do it. :case:

:heart:

Yikes, nothing like a mom who promotes unhealthy bodily images of oneself.
My mom did this to me when I was a kid and throughout my teens. With a focus on my legs and ass. Annnd, now these areas can never be small enough for me.
I never really realized how much it all fucked me up until now.

Last edited:
My mom did this to me when I was a kid and throughout my teens. With a focus on my legs and ass. Annnd, now these areas can never be small enough for me.
I never really realized how much it all fucked me up until now.

My own narcissism is my nagging mother.

I never really realized how much it all f*cked me up until now.

I think when women reach a certain weight (dependent on their height) , they no longer should be allowed to complain about their bodies.

Although my size tends to make women feel better about themselves :lol: (I can usually stretch my hands from one side to the other on some girl's backs)

Last edited: