Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Maybe he realized he isn't qualified to talk about ideas.
hey arnold nick splat GIF

@Domon

Hopefully this turns into a good discussion. According to the study, vaccines exhibit a stronger response (at least initially), but that natural infection generates a broader response (better to tackle VOCs). So the best immunization strategy is infection and a single dose of vaccine (this suggestion, while sorta mentioned in the thread, was from another study I read).

At no point have I advocated for that.

However, at some point over the next decade (or probably less) everyone will have been infected. Which is why I'm personally not worrying about it anymore.
I don’t worry about getting infected either. It sucks and I don’t want Covid again but so does the flu.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
I don't even care about covid anymore. It was cool at first. Read all kind of studies from universities and stuff, even places like MIT and Oxford which I wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting in to, and learned a lot of stuff but I'm just burned out on the shit.
I got the moderna vax as did everyone else in my immediate family. The old lady even had a full bout of the for sure covid, long before I got vaxxed but never caught it anyway even though our lifestyle at the time pretty much amounted to having repeated unprotected butt sex with a gay aids patient you dragged out of a San Francisco bathhouse in 1989.

Never did catch it. She's vaxxed on top of having natural immunity for however long or not who knows.

I still wear a mask places but it's mostly to put other people at easy, not because some mask you can actually breath through has a chance of stopping some .01 micron virus.

Sometimes I wear them when I don't even have to just because of the anonymous nature it provides, I like that sometimes, but I'm about sick of the whole fucking virus craze.

If something actually new and important has developed I probably should know about it I guess. So if any of you have any real new info that could actually change things in people's lives please do post. I'd be interested. Just make it actual source material. Like from a university medical department or something. Not some government stooge, or the self-serving fool (to be nice) Faucci, or some media story that back-references cherry-picked shit, just the actual studies by the smart people.

Thanks,

-Hips

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
If something actually new and important has developed I probably should know about it I guess.
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
See now there's something concrete that can help me make wise decisions for myself and my loved ones.
I'd like to thank you for that information Mr. Jehhanum, it has aided both myself and my family a great deal in our quest for survival in these trying times.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: fly and Jehannum
See now there's something concrete that can help me make wise decisions for myself and my loved ones.
I'd like to thank you for that information Mr. Jehhanum, it has aided both myself and my family a great deal in our quest for survival in these trying times.
Just hold on, Bob's coming with the weather.