Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Read a thing that said all the shortages and delays are equally a product of consumption as well as production/transport.

It didn't say anything like consumption has increased iirc. But our culture of consumption was running on shoestring "efficiency" for decades and the pandemic made the cracks bigger. Which is kind of a larger point to me: a lot of this is not solely the pandemic's fault, but rather the pandemic on top of our absurd "normal".

I was reading something on the vaccines the other day that said calling them 'boosters' is probably a misnomer. Apparently there are a couple of vaccines that are a three dose regimen. This appears to be one of those vaccines. The suggestion was that we might not need anything else after this third dose.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
I was reading something on the vaccines the other day that said calling them 'boosters' is probably a misnomer. Apparently there are a couple of vaccines that are a three dose regimen. This appears to be one of those vaccines. The suggestion was that we might not need anything else after this third dose.
I'm sure that'll reassure the facebook mob posting this shit over and over:
E-Yx1LsXEA4I1Wp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: fly
my covid headaches are still coming and going, almost 6 months later
and ever since i got my sense of smell back i often get this metallic taste in my mouth whenever i get the headaches. that’s usually a sign that the headache is coming on

THE COVID AFTER EFFECTS ARE SO MYSTERIOUS

my covid headaches are still coming and going, almost 6 months later
and ever since i got my sense of smell back i often get this metallic taste in my mouth whenever i get the headaches. that’s usually a sign that the headache is coming on

THE COVID AFTER EFFECTS ARE SO MYSTERIOUS
You sure your headaches aren't just because your kid is a jerk?

Because that fact causes like 85% of my headaches.