Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Just hold on, Bob's coming with the weather.
Damn I thought you were going to summon Jesus Christ or something but I guess I'm just not that important. He probably wouldn't have time for a lowly soul such as me anyway.

Damn that hurt to say. Basically "oh woe is me". That ain't too godly.

cardiomegaly is in fact bad news; while it can be congenital, it is most often caused by some other big bad (hypertension, cardiomyopathy, some infections, CAD, etc)
man situation GIF

• Love
Reactions: Strings
A friend's company just announced that everyone has to be vaccinated by 12/8. She's been sending screenshots of the meltdowns. It's amazing.
I was reading today there have been walkout protests at some of the GE facilities around the country in protest of the 12/8 mandatory vaccination date.

I think this is the first time I've heard having a big heart is considered a negative.
Thanks, I'll work on being meaner from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: Strings
Businesses are asking the Biden Administration to put off the covid vaccine mandate until after the holidays. With retail and the trucking industry already hurting for employees, they fear implementing the mandate now would be crippling for the holiday shopping season.

"The American Trucking Associations, which will meet with the OMB on Tuesday, warned the administration last week that many drivers will likely quit rather than get vaccinated, further disrupting the national supply chain at time when the industry is already short 80,000 drivers.

The trucking association estimates companies covered by the mandate could lose 37% of drivers through retirements, resignations and workers switching to smaller companies not covered by the requirements."

Shit's about to get even more expensive.

I was reading today there have been walkout protests at some of the GE facilities around the country in protest of the 12/8 mandatory vaccination date.
The funny thing is that all these people are (unsurprisingly) paper tigers. Of the people that already implemented mandates, less than 1% quit or were fired.