Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

so my ex-baby daddy is refusing to vaccinate his wife + kids.
his 5yr old starts kindergarten this year AKA cess pool.
cool his choice for his family.
however MY child visits him every other weekend...
my child has expressed hes not cool with going to an antiVax home and if it means not seeing his father then so be it.

reminder: Mr Antivaxxer ExHubby already gave covids to me and Kiko last spring.

my child has expressed hes not cool with going to an antiVax home and if it means not seeing his father then so be it.

well a 5 year old can't get a covid vaccine, but aside from that, your ex is a dummy and your son seems smart

So the Giant Eagle grocery store chain announced today they are reinstating their mask policy starting tomorrow for all employees and Friday for all customers, vaccinated or not, and people are losing their shit over it. I just saw a guy compare the Giant Eagle mask policy to the Nazis forcing Jews to wear the star of David on their chests. Wtf :waw:

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
So the Giant Eagle grocery store chain announced today they are reinstating their mask policy starting tomorrow for all employees and Friday for all customers, vaccinated or not, and people are losing their shit over it. I just saw a guy compare the Giant Eagle mask policy to the Nazis forcing Jews to wear the star of David on their chests. Wtf :waw:
But when I say I'm not wearing masks where it's not store policy on Facebook, I'm some kind of conservatroid anti-vaxxer that wants erryone to die.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and fly
I developed a sore throat yesterday. Since I still had it this morning, I figured I would get tested out of an abundance of caution. The soonest PCR test I could get was tomorrow (with results a day later) and the soonest I could get a antigen test was Thursday (with results in 30 minutes). I could also pay $100 OOP and go to urgent care to get an antigen test. Or...

Walgreens actually sells a 15 minute antigen test, made by Abott (the same company that makes the official antigen test). It's $20 for two tests. Since I don't really think I have COVID, and don't need results for travel, I bought it. Worked great. No COVID.

Cliffs: If you need a quick, cheap test for your own peace of mind, go to Walgreens and pickup an at home kit (Amazon also had it available for same day delivery).

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
I developed a sore throat yesterday. Since I still had it this morning, I figured I would get tested out of an abundance of caution. The soonest PCR test I could get was tomorrow (with results a day later) and the soonest I could get a antigen test was Thursday (with results in 30 minutes). I could also pay $100 OOP and go to urgent care to get an antigen test. Or...

Walgreens actually sells a 15 minute antigen test, made by Abott (the same company that makes the official antigen test). It's $20 for two tests. Since I don't really think I have COVID, and don't need results for travel, I bought it. Worked great. No COVID.

Cliffs: If you need a quick, cheap test for your own peace of mind, go to Walgreens and pickup an at home kit (Amazon also had it available for same day delivery).
i have a couple hundred of those kicking around. The wife was given them by the local business association. Maybe I should make a couple grand off them.

tell @APRIL to go slower next time.

But when I say I'm not wearing masks where it's not store policy on Facebook, I'm some kind of conservatroid anti-vaxxer that wants erryone to die.
Another great one I read. This is a left wing conspiracy to get everyone to mask up again so lefty groups can disguise themselves and pretend to be Trump supporters and wreak havoc on the country just like they did at the Capitol on January 6th 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
even when they drop the mask mandates here (which will not happen for a long long time) im still gonna wear mine . people are nasty
Individual businesses are starting to bring back the mask mandates here. By mid month I'm guessing most places will require them again.

Yeah, I'm going back to wearing a mask in public places, mandate or not.
Last night I was in the store and there was a guy coughing and hacking all over the cabbages.
He got the kale too but no one cared about that.

Yeah, I'm going back to wearing a mask in public places, mandate or not.
Last night I was in the store and there was a guy coughing and hacking all over the cabbages.
He got the kale too but no one cared about that.
Animated GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Strings

Reminder: you've had both the disease and the vaccine. You should be able to swim in a vat of COVID mucous without getting sick.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly