Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

It's also hilarious that Democrats have turned mask wearing into virtue signalling.
I mean, that's both sides.

There's clearly a scientific argument to reinstating mask mandates. It just sucks cause the reasoning is that about 50% of the country are idiots, and we all have to pay the price for them.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I mean, that's both sides.

There's clearly a scientific argument to reinstating mask mandates. It just sucks cause the reasoning is that about 50% of the country are idiots, and we all have to pay the price for them.
The scientific reasoning is that we have to coddle the dumbshits who won't get vaccinated and insulate them from the consequences of their actions.

I'm not sure I give a shit about that reason anymore.

It's also hilarious that Democrats have turned mask wearing into virtue signalling.

Yeah,

the virtue Democrats are signaling is "i believe in science and dont want to get people around me sick, or get sick myself"
the virtue Republicants are signaling by refusing to wear a mask is "fuck you, i dont care about you or me"

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
Yeah,

the virtue Democrats are signaling is "i believe in science and dont want to get people around me sick, or get sick myself"
the virtue Republicants are signaling by refusing to wear a mask is "fuck you, i dont care about you or me"
Yeah, sure. That's it exactly.

Reaction GIF

They didn't totally freak out about the CDC relaxing mask mandates last Spring at all!

This will give you corksniffers a real plus up on your virtue signalling, since all the "you should really just wear a mask all the time" snivelling is now justified by CDC guidance.

Yeah,

Democrats are generally vaccinated. So they are unlikely to get sick, or get anyone around them sick. That's why its virtue signaling.

There's an argument to be made for Congress tho. Half of them are probably unvaccinated Republicans. They're all old. And continuity of government BS. And probably more reasons that I haven't even thought about.

The scientific reasoning is that we have to coddle the dumbshits who won't get vaccinated and insulate them from the consequences of their actions.

I'm not sure I give a shit about that reason anymore.
and helping to protect the people who cannot be vaccinated or who were vaccinated but their body did a shit job mounting an immune response. I'm well past giving a shit about the people who have chosen to be dipshits, but I also still want to do whatever I can to protect the people who don't get a choice in the matter.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
and helping to protect the people who cannot be vaccinated or who were vaccinated but their body did a shit job mounting an immune response. I'm well past giving a shit about the people who have chosen to be dipshits, but I also still want to do whatever I can to protect the people who don't get a choice in the matter.
The sooner the unvaxxed catch Covid, the sooner we can all get back to normal.

The sooner the unvaxxed catch Covid, the sooner we can all get back to normal.
I'd rather my 2 year old didn't get it 🙃 so far it *seems* like kids who do get it are *mostly* faring better in the short term, but they've also been more likely to have concerning multisystem inflammatory problems (and we don't know what the long term effects of that will be), and also I'd hate to be the fucking outlier.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
I'd rather my 2 year old didn't get it 🙃 so far it *seems* like kids who do get it are *mostly* faring better in the short term, but they've also been more likely to have concerning multisystem inflammatory problems (and we don't know what the long term effects of that will be), and also I'd hate to be the fucking outlier.
Same same

so i was at work today and someone heard me cough and sneeze .. then my nose was running (all under my mask)
and my supervisor asked me to leave and get a covid test done

and i’m like ITS ALLERGIES YO! and i’m double vaxxed… but here we are ..

i also had an upset stomach and couldn’t keep anything down yesterday

i’m sure i’m fine but now i need a test

got my test results back in 6+ hrs
N E G A T I V E!

but i’m not telling anyone i got my results back and i’m gonna stay home and in bed tomorrow

that’ll teach em

Sigh... Floridawoman or just bad luck?

We're all are desensitized now to it, that we forget how dangerous it really is I hope it isn't too bad for her
Yes?
She got the first vaccination a week or two back, was about ready for the second. She masks up whenever she is in public, and tries to limit trips. However, when I went up for Memorial Day there were about a dozen people hanging around, and I know at least half of them weren't vaccinated, and 3/4 were trumpers

Yes?
She got the first vaccination a week or two back, was about ready for the second. She masks up whenever she is in public, and tries to limit trips. However, when I went up for Memorial Day there were about a dozen people hanging around, and I know at least half of them weren't vaccinated, and 3/4 were trumpers
Partial floridawoman. What a strange concept

Your situation isn't going to change no matter what, until the research in her age group come back. Hence the need for herd immunity, by helping the idiots self-vax!