Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

and by fishing in canada you mean hanging with Kiki

also, if you guys get all your vaccines by may that’s all cute and stuff, the borders will still be closed here in May cuz our Vaxx situation is much slower than yours.

we are looking at September to have everyone HOPEFULLY vaxx’d
You guys only have like fifteen people living up there what's taking so long.

It's gonna be a game-changer here in New Mexico, for people out in the sticks.

A one-and-done appointment will help a lot, when you've got to drive 4 hours to get to the vaccination site.
The part that 'sucks' about the J&J one is that if you happen to have been previously exposed to the adenovirus they're using, the vaccine isn't likely to work very well, as the immune system just spins up its defense to the virus itself before it can make any real amounts of the spike protein. (That's why the Russian vaccine uses a two dose regimen with two different adenoviruses.)

The real problem there is that exposure to the virus is much more common in Africa. The same place that would benefit from its lack of cold chain requirements.

And also its very clear that mRNA are simply superior. I doubt any new money will flow into vaccines that are not mRNA once all this is done.

Can you picture Fly's journal?

Day 74- Still unable to obtain a vaccination. Almost secured one on Tuesday evening but was chased away by the elderly staff at Walgreens for not being over 65. (Note to self, need to use more grey dye).
I was 3rd in line when they asked for 4 forms of ID, so I made a hasty departure.
The one woman gave chase and would have caught me if her Cane hadn't snapped.

@fly

giphy.gif