Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

I would challenge anyone saying that to name for me the first ten amendments. Or hell, just ask them what the first ten are called. I bet you get crickets back.

Thanks. I also wonder why no “news” people would do just that, considering it’s coming from elected representatives. The follow up question is an endangered species.

Shit, I'm not even sure I can name them all.

First, free speech, religion, assembly
Second, bang bang, shooty tooty
Third, fair trial???
4, quartering of troops
5, I'm not saying

That's about as far as I can go with any confidence.

Shit, after checking, even that was off.
I did know about a speedy trial, cruel and unusual punishment/excessive bail, and "you may have other rights than these" but didn't know where to put them.

Shit, after checking, even that was off.
I did know about a speedy trial, cruel and unusual punishment/excessive bail, and "you may have other rights than these" but didn't know where to put them.

Quartering soldiers in your house but I don't remember which number it is.

hey guises, I'm doing a head count for research + stufffs

who's AGAINST masks here.

raise your hands please
I don't get what the big deal is about wearing one. Yesterday they made it mandatory in seven counties here. They should just do it statewide.

Quartering soldiers in your house but I don't remember which number it is.
It’s the third. I didn’t know it till they got kicked out of hotels last month though.

I do know the first 10 are the bill of rights though so I’ll take that win. Maybe I need to schedule a constitution class for my boys so I can learn them all.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Shit, I'm not even sure I can name them all.

First, free speech, religion, assembly
Second, bang bang, shooty tooty
Third, fair trial???
4, quartering of troops
5, I'm not saying

That's about as far as I can go with any confidence.
I do OK with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8, but usually need to be reminded of 7, 9, and 10 bc my brain forgets about civil cases & I forget that 9 and 10 are their own amendments lol

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor