Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

I just looked it up and it looks like they appealed and won, goddamnit.

and the charge they were originally convicted on was “failing to provide the necessities of life”

It's actually incredibly simple to understand that it's because one political party has made masks a culture war issue
Except that political party doesn't have much support at the moment and the majority of the people out there still don't want to wear masks. Try again.

I'd love to hear your source on "majority" because the past few days when I've been out literally everyone has been wearing masks.
That's right, your neighborhood represents the country. I stand corrected.

And before you go "Asa" on me and lose your shit. I wear a mask in public.

Mom kills her daughter

the way i look at this.. a higher power took that child from that woman to protect her and put her in a better place and that woman got what she deserved.. what SHE deserved but her child was saved

FIGHT ME

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi
the way i look at this.. a higher power took that child from that woman to protect her and put her in a better place and that woman got what she deserved.. what SHE deserved but her child was saved

FIGHT ME
All praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I've had mild but persistent allergies throughout this entire ordeal.
Its amazing how watery eyes and a few well placed sneezes will keep people well out of your personal space.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Mom kills her daughter

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

If you think the anti-science people (who are almost exclusively Republicans) aren't making this a war, you've got a problem.
One of the reasons this is ravaging the African American community is because many of them are refusing to wear masks. Hardly Trump's voting block. But I do agree with you that many of his hardcore supporters are following his lead and are not wearing masks as well.

One of the reasons this is ravaging the African American community is because many of them are refusing to wear masks. Hardly Trump's voting block. But I do agree with you that many of his hardcore supporters are following his lead and are not wearing masks as well.

I disagree. Minorities are being hit harder, along with people in the lower socioeconomic classes, because they haven’t had decent access to affordable healthcare for so long they don’t go to the doctor as “easily” (read “when necessary”) as typical middle-class honkies.

I disagree. Minorities are being hit harder, along with people in the lower socioeconomic classes, because they haven’t had decent access to affordable healthcare for so long they don’t go to the doctor as “easily” (read “when necessary”) as typical middle-class honkies.
Yeah, that whole "Affordable" Care Act thingy didn't really work out for poor people.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant