Ontopic FIFA World Cup 2010

Meh, maybe it wasn't you. Someone was recently. Clearly someone who doesn't watch world cup soccer.

it's in every sport. If you keep the rules and technology stagnant long enough in any given sport, the players will find a way to abuse the rules..

:lol:

I was just watching the reply of Portugal and North Korea and came across a shot of these three in the crowd. Almost spat my coke. Had to me a caption of them.

NK_Disappoint.jpg

FIFA drops referee after dropped call

PRETORIA, South Africa – Controversial referee Koman Coulibaly was left off FIFA’s list for the next batch of World Cup matches following the error that cost the United States a victory against Slovenia.

Yahoo! Sports revealed on Friday that Coulibaly was “highly unlikely” to take any further part in the tournament after being given a poor evaluation by assessors following his decision to disallow Maurice Edu’s 85th-minute goal. FIFA confirmed Sunday that Coulibaly will not play any part in Tuesday or Wednesday’s matches, which will include the USA’s critical Group C finale against Algeria.

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wo...er-dropped-call--fbintl_ro-fifaref062110.html