Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of PMS, I had to start a new pill because Australia doesn't carry Ortho-Tricyclen!
So, I sat here doing some research and shizz and found something called Norimin. I just took the first pill last night.
I could get lucky and it could help with my horrid PMS.
Fingers and boons crossed!

Speaking of PMS, I had to start a new pill because Australia doesn't carry Ortho-Tricyclen!
So, I sat here doing some research and shizz and found something called Norimin. I just took the first pill last night.
I could get lucky and it could help with my horrid PMS.
Fingers and boons crossed!

I guess you assumed your American BC would be available in AUS? Ugh that sucks!!!!
Well keep us posted to see if these turn out to be magic pms drugs!
Last nite I heard a song in my car and it made me cry! It was Regulate by Warren G! Seriously wtfffff PMS can go to hell!!!!!

I guess you assumed your American BC would be available in AUS? Ugh that sucks!!!!
Well keep us posted to see if these turn out to be magic pms drugs!
Last nite I heard a song in my car and it made me cry! It was Regulate by Warren G! Seriously wtfffff PMS can go to hell!!!!!

Fcking dead @ Regulate making you cry. That song cracks me the hell up! Esp when I entertain myself and go along with the lyrics all gangsta like.

Yessssssss, never thought abt the possibility of Aus not having my egg killer pills! Hopefully this shizz doesn't cause me to like grow hair out of my ears or something crazytime. :lol:

Well that's crappy you had to switch for that reason. I love the stuff I am on for PMDD though you'd think it was the devil based on the commercials I see (Yaz). I've been on other BCPs and none have worked this well for this long and caused zero side effects for me. I loved it so much that I bought it from Canada to make the price more reasonable. Now our insurance covers it but for the longest time I had to mail order just so I wouldn't be paying the crazy OOP prices for it.

Hope your new stuff works well for you!

I have not taken bc since I was 18.

Me off BCPs is a bad thing. It was horrible when we were trying to have a kid. Of course I noticed things changed after the first pregnancy, but after the 2nd I went on BCP so fast I have no clue how bad it would be for me now.

A part of me would love them to just yank it all out so I don't have to deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.