Every man dies

Uh, okay. Yeah, you enjoy being the animal in the zoo, slugging through your 9-5 everyday in that windowless office. I'll choose to actually go out and see the world and live.
my office has a window, and more importantly an internet connection.

people are different. what i might define as living you might not. accept each other as who they are, and trust that what they say is how they feel. waw has no need or desire for climbing mountains but that doesn't make his life any less exciting than a mountain climber's. fly and ape want to do more than a 9-5, but that doesn't make them any more extreme. it's about living your own life to the fullest you can or want to...that's defining your own success and life value, and that's for no one else to judge. respect your neighbor for their own values, and leave judgement out of it.

All trite sayings and philosophies aside, it can be pretty hard to "fix" your life. Creditors don't care what I do for a living or what mental quagmire I find myself in. They only care about getting paid, and they are like clockwork.

It's easy to get caught up in the wheel of society and it's routines and stuff, I can see how it's laughable for people to base their sense of accomplishment and self worth upon it, but on the same note, I don't think every participant in the wheel is necessarily a sheep, I do think there are some folks who participate and are still aware. Maybe it's possible to hold down that 9 to 5 and still understand what it is to live? I mean, without 9 to 5's nobody gets to do much living at all, do they?

Can I blame Cheney instead? I find him far less palatable.

clearly he is not amused

cheney%20growl.jpg

:lol: If you feel your life is monotonous, you only have yourself to blame.
Of course...
All trite sayings and philosophies aside, it can be pretty hard to "fix" your life. Creditors don't care what I do for a living or what mental quagmire I find myself in. They only care about getting paid, and they are like clockwork.

And then there is this. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy my life, because I do. However, I certainly am not "living", I'm just standing here marking time like the rest of you...