Every man dies

Like the book/movie call of the wild; that guy grasped what made his life spectacular and did it not minding what society thought.

That's hot.

Supertramp.

Of course...

And then there is this. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy my life, because I do. However, I certainly am not "living", I'm just standing here marking time like the rest of you...

Oh I'm living... you better believe it :fly:

toenail-fungus-worst.jpg

i'm so sorry i don't consider feats of strength and stamina as a person's worth. honestly i don't understand why people make anything out of it. do it if you find it fun but it doesn't mean anything in the end

i'm so sorry i don't consider feats of strength and stamina as a person's worth. honestly i don't understand why people make anything out of it. do it if you find it fun but it doesn't mean anything in the end

It has nothing to do with what others define as your personal worth...

What fly said. It's not an evaluation of his worth. He actually went out and did something with the short time he had on planet that involved going out and making his way against the world. How can you not at least respect him even a bit for what he accomplished.

btw, he was cited by national geographic as one of the two 2008 adventurers of the year. That has got to be something worth hanging your hat on.