FYI Ever taken a black out day?

Just make an out of office reply. Everyone takes vacations. I wouldn't think twice about it.
Not my style as I said. I love what I do and I would rather take 2 minutes to reply than come back to lots of e-mails all at once.

To clarify when we went on vacation, I let all the clients know I was on vacation, but I still checked e-mail every now and then. It comes directly to my phone too so not hard to do a quick reply.

I just never feel the need to turn everything off for a specified amount of time. I reply when I can, but if it can wait a few hours, it waits.

Last edited:
First you've got to have a really poor judge of character when it comes to friend selection. Then be sure your new friends are Japanese nationals. It's imperative that they don't speak any English whatsoever. Then go to an apartment belonging to one of those friends and smoke some "weed" with them. Then have a heart attack and while screaming for your life, have those new friends of yours lock you in the apartment and run away because obviously if they are caught with drugs, they'll be deported.

Then hopefully the neighbor calls the police because of all your screaming. HPD is usually busy, but if you're lucky, they'll rush over and break in the door to let paramedics in to rescue you.
Start of your script...I may have....err...errr...let moist and golden droplets cascade in my under-kek-aroonies reeading that

I have spent months without mains electricity and if I could live that time in a loop I would because in a non fiscal sense you had to earn a living

First you've got to have a really poor judge of character when it comes to friend selection. Then be sure your new friends are Japanese nationals. It's imperative that they don't speak any English whatsoever. Then go to an apartment belonging to one of those friends and smoke some "weed" with them. Then have a heart attack and while screaming for your life, have those new friends of yours lock you in the apartment and run away because obviously if they are caught with drugs, they'll be deported.

Then hopefully the neighbor calls the police because of all your screaming. HPD is usually busy, but if you're lucky, they'll rush over and break in the door to let paramedics in to rescue you.

W
O
W

Lmao!!! What a party animal!!!! I had no idea she had it in her.
All I heard was that you would take her to Burger King with coupons to feed her when she was starving.

I wonder if my credit went down while we were going out.

One of our first IRL dates was me picking her up from the hospital after she OD'ed on PCP.

Lmfaoooooo

I need to read thru more threads here!

W
O
W

Lmao!!! What a party animal!!!! I had no idea she had it in her.
All I heard was that you would take her to Burger King with coupons to feed her when she was starving.

Burger King coupon story is totally real.

you sure know how to pick them.

How does one OD on PCP? Rather than just fighting off 10 cops at once, you actually mutate and turn into godzilla or something and destroy some cities?

I don't understand all these people who go on rampages on PCP. Every time I did it I spent my time quietly struggling to understand simple things like the film Time Bandits or how my legs stay on.