FYI Ever taken a black out day?

Anyone remember the Jewish guy that posted here for a while @Mortlach? I remember reading about him taking the Sabbath off every week. Such a neat idea these days.
Except that ruins an entire Saturday of golf. Maybe if we can move it to a Monday.

I wonder if my credit went down while we were going out.

One of our first IRL dates was me picking her up from the hospital after she OD'ed on PCP.

you sure know how to pick them.

How does one OD on PCP? Rather than just fighting off 10 cops at once, you actually mutate and turn into godzilla or something and destroy some cities?

• Gravy
Reactions: flooded
First you've got to have a really poor judge of character when it comes to friend selection. Then be sure your new friends are Japanese nationals. It's imperative that they don't speak any English whatsoever. Then go to an apartment belonging to one of those friends and smoke some "weed" with them. Then have a heart attack and while screaming for your life, have those new friends of yours lock you in the apartment and run away because obviously if they are caught with drugs, they'll be deported.

Then hopefully the neighbor calls the police because of all your screaming. HPD is usually busy, but if you're lucky, they'll rush over and break in the door to let paramedics in to rescue you.

• Gravy
Reactions: flooded
Ever seen a really Japanese looking person? There you go.

breakfast-at-tiffanys-300x300.jpg