Epic scooter trip to Ohio!

I'm a road trip junkie. I love driving, and I love exploring. Combine the two and I could spend weeks on the road investigating all manner of random sites.

This doesn't really qualify as a road trip, per se, but not long ago I drove up to Granger and Taylor (about 30 miles northwest of my house) to check out the locations from 2003's Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It kicked ass. The meat plant, the old mill, and the menacing farmhouse are all still there. The farmhouse is a private residence, with signs posted at the driveway to stay the fuck out or go to jail for being a disrespectful dick. I'm guessing a few thousand people have stopped by their property over the years.

Please tell me how searching for (and riding) high-caliber motorcycling roads via motorcycleroads.com in a 2600 mile epic journey to visit family is NOT a road trip?

I think when Dominic is old enough, I'm going to have him start out with sights in Columbus, then branch out to Ohio, then other states.

Start early before he has a chance to move out to those states.

I'm a road trip junkie. I love driving, and I love exploring. Combine the two and I could spend weeks on the road investigating all manner of random sites.

Dave's Scooterfest in no way qualifies as a road trip, but not long ago I drove up to Granger and Taylor (about 30 miles northwest of my house) to check out the locations from 2003's Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It kicked ass. The meat plant, the old mill, and the menacing farmhouse are all still there. The farmhouse is a private residence, with signs posted at the driveway to stay the f*ck out or go to jail for being a disrespectful dick. I'm guessing a few thousand people have stopped by their property over the years.

This doesn't really qualify as a road trip, per se, but not long ago I drove up to Granger and Taylor (about 30 miles northwest of my house) to check out the locations from 2003's Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It kicked ass. The meat plant, the old mill, and the menacing farmhouse are all still there. The farmhouse is a private residence, with signs posted at the driveway to stay the fuck out or go to jail for being a disrespectful dick. I'm guessing a few thousand people have stopped by their property over the years.

Ditto