Education

synthesis is a cheaper, more rapid way of creating something which can possibly be located naturally, that's the drive behind it.

whether it's a bad thing or not is difficult to say without a ridiculous amount of blind trials and testing.

however, it seems the US has a bit of a problem still swallowing the thought that our output of waste and byproduct into the atmosphere will have absolutely no effect. global warming doesn't necesserily come into it. it has to go somewhere. so to prove something to the US takes a lot more than scientific evidence, because if it doesn't suit they'll just say the GOVERNMENT tested this and the GOVERNMENT is lying to us.

fuck off and live in somalia then, no government there.

My point is that scare tactics are lame. HFCS isn't a malevolent force out to conquer mankind. It's a food additive. And beef hormones make my boobs bigger, which gives me something to do on the weekend.

I dunno what kinda of Experience you had there but every french person I've met around Europe were pretty nice. Plus I really like their style of government.

I dated a french girl for almost 2 years. I lived in Paris and got my ERASMUS placement there. Didn't go though.

I speak advanced french and I have enough high-ranking contacts to ensure that I have work, and can do work.

Problem is, I wasn't educated in France. Since Sarkozy came to power, populism is quite popular. French jobs for the french, so give it a go. I'd be surprised if you make it to interview. I'm more than qualified for a discipline [Oncology & research] that is understaffed there, and I didn't.

I dated a french girl for almost 2 years. I lived in Paris and got my ERASMUS placement there. Didn't go though.

I speak advanced french and I have enough high-ranking contacts to ensure that I have work, and can do work.

Problem is, I wasn't educated in France. Since Sarkozy came to power, populism is quite popular. French jobs for the french, so give it a go. I'd be surprised if you make it to interview. I'm more than qualified for a discipline [Oncology & research] that is understaffed there, and I didn't.

Hmmm well I didn't have my mind set on Paris, more Toulouse. Or maybe even somewhere more out in the country. If I want to stick to an office job, then I'll stay here in the US.

Has anyone proven that its LESS healthy than sugar? Or is this more EU Global Warming bullsh*t?

The problem with it is that your body processes it at a much faster rate than other sugars. This fast acting carb goes through your system and you're more prone to requiring more substance later on because your body no longer has energy.

according to USDA, the "average" american eats about 1,431 pounds of food per year. about 4 lbs per day. the "average" american eats and drinks, per year:

2 lbs broccoli
4 lbs potato chips
7 lbs peanuts
18 lbs candy
27 lbs of lettuce
44 gallons of soda
80 hot dogs
89 lbs fresh fruit
121 lbs potatoes
176 glasses of fruit juice
200 hamburgers
255 eggs
752 glasses of water

according to USDA, the "average" american eats about 1,431 pounds of food per year. about 4 lbs per day. the "average" american eats and drinks, per year:

2 lbs broccoli
4 lbs potato chips
7 lbs peanuts
18 lbs candy
27 lbs of lettuce
44 gallons of soda
80 hot dogs
89 lbs fresh fruit
121 lbs potatoes
200 hamburgers
255 eggs
752 glasses of water

I eat a lot but I don't eat near as much as that..

2 lbs broccoli
4 lbs potato chips
7 lbs peanuts
18 lbs candy
27 lbs of lettuce
44 gallons of soda
80 hot dogs
89 lbs fresh fruit
121 lbs potatoes
200 hamburgers
255 eggs
752 glasses of water

I would be as big as a house valve, chikken, and phoenix put together if i ate 4 lbs of food a day.