Education

that's great, but it'll never happen unless they start failing some of those little f*ckers hard. why they ever got away from failing kids who didn't perform i will never understand.

that's great, but it'll never happen unless they start failing some of those little f*ckers hard. why they ever got away from failing kids who didn't perform i will never understand.

Because their feelings might get hurt! Further pussification of Americas youth. God forbid anything go wrong in their tiny little worlds. Its not like things ever go wrong when they're adults (and start cutting themselves).

Because their feelings might get hurt! Further pussification of Americas youth. God forbid anything go wrong in their tiny little worlds. Its not like things ever go wrong when they're adults (and start cutting themselves).
actually i think the motivation was initially something more akin to "kids learn better when their peer group doesn't get shaken up, so we'll promote them to keep them in class with their peer group and hope they catch up."

i was reading something the other day (okay, just a headline) about how all this positivity has negatively affected kids.. fack. maybe time mag? or a book title i saw somewhere..

/fack

i was reading something the other day (okay, just a headline) about how all this positivity has negatively affected kids.. fack. maybe time mag? or a book title i saw somewhere..

/fack

it's part of the pussification of america
"my little timmy didn't get a trophy and that's not fair!" /stereotypical soccer mom

School doesn't work for everyone. But for some reason it's the only education system we can come up with..

Hopefully with technology progressing, society can revolutionize education more towards tailoring teaching methods for each kid.