Ontopic Dungeons & Dragons

ahh, i saw that when i was looking. ITs called scoreforge now

http://sourceforge.net/projects/scoreforge/
looks like a different one. I still use it for 3.5 character creation but there used to be a pathfinder version

EITHER WAY doesn't matter, I want to find something simple for the noobs. @Maureen might want a pre-generated character though she can at least name it herself :fly:

yeah, gotta phase in slow.

And even though i talk a big talk, im as much a newb as fly in this regard.

oh shit, we're talking maureen?

Do you have any my little pony RPGs for young girls? I know you keep shit like that around.

oh shit, we're talking maureen?

Do you have any my little pony RPGs for young girls? I know you keep shit like that around.

I hope so :lol: I want her to play

I've seen some people build campaigns with mlp and other kid friendly properties. the d20 system is flexible enough for it

@Domon is the age rpg system just found in the dragon age rpg books? what i mean is there isn't a seperate age rpg only book right?

@Domon is the age rpg system just found in the dragon age rpg books? what i mean is there isn't a seperate age rpg only book right?

Its a system like D20, but yes, it was used with the Dragon Age RPG, and now theres a Fantasy Age one, as well as Wil Wheaton's Titansgrave all based on it.

There is a separate AGE only book now i believe, i think its a "Fantasy age". Its pretty new.

I may just be dumb, but pathfinder looks crazy incredibly complicated :(

Im having trouble even creating a character. Gonna grab HeroLab tonight and see if that helps.
I don't have any issues with it.

Granted I let my husband draw up all characters and I just do what he says afterwards.

I hope so :lol: I want her to play

I've seen some people build campaigns with mlp and other kid friendly properties. the d20 system is flexible enough for it
We play what we've dubbed "Pathfinder Junior" with the kids. Took out a lot of the extra elements/skills and simplified it so it's easier for them to track themselves. We also eliminated different races and things and decided everyone was playing as themselves and we can all learn skills along the way. It works much better cause they were all very much in if for themselves and too focused on getting items and my youngest regularly ran off alone and got killed (which did at least provide an ongoing family joke). So yeah, it's easy to make more kid friendly. Granted they still kill things with moves like "I shot an arrow at the skeleton's head and it broke off his body and stuck in the wall".

some of ya'll with more experience give that a read, but it looks pretty straightforward to me.

No way you're getting maureen to read it though :D