Ontopic Dungeons & Dragons

well... way to kill all future kiki sexy dreams about you. she'll be thankful at least.

his giant anaconda like KAK is forever engraved in mah rainman thoughts

fuck that, we're going to share EVERYTHING

@Maureen let's go babe, I'm teaching you how to kill dragons

YAY. lets start with @domons giant head

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
fuck yeah, we're doing this. I'll plan a campaign. not sure what system we're doing, I'll research today at work because I really don't do anything else

in the meantime y'all should start thinking about classes and races. try not to get to wild, for the noobs I do recommend starting with the fighter class rather than a magic user until you've learned the system but it's your call.

here's a good breakdown of the classes: https://dnd.wizards.com/dungeons-and-dragons/what-is-dd/classes

more to come

• Gravy
Reactions: MadDog
fuck yeah, we're doing this. I'll plan a campaign. not sure what system we're doing, I'll research today at work because I really don't do anything else

in the meantime y'all should start thinking about classes and races. try not to get to wild, for the noobs I do recommend starting with the fighter class rather than a magic user until you've learned the system but it's your call.

here's a good breakdown of the classes: https://dnd.wizards.com/dungeons-and-dragons/what-is-dd/classes

more to come

sure you want to start a bunch of noobies on full fledged DnD?

not necessarily using that system but it's most likely going to be low fantasy and those classes are almost universal. it's just to give people a reference point

unless y'all wanna do some cyberpunk stuff, we could play shadowrun and I can just use some of the noob rules

I'd love to play deadlands because it's this old west setting where magic returns to the world and causes chaos right in the middle of the civil war

Deadlands.jpg

but it's stupid complicated, I'm still trying to learn how to play

I've only ever DM'd 3.5 but I have a pathfinder book at home and the pdfs somewhere. it might be a smoother entry than 5e but I'm not sure

I don't really have a system preference other than lets choose one so that I can read the rules

check out that AGE system i linked to you above. Its stupid simple.

yeah but it means I have to learn how to use it first. which might be fine but I haven't bought the book yet. do you have PDFs?

slow down maddog. we won't be able to play for about three weeks anyways, I'm already starting to pack up the house so I can drive back home when the job ends.

yeah but it means I have to learn how to use it first. which might be fine but I haven't bought the book yet. do you have PDFs?

slow down maddog. we won't be able to play for about three weeks anyways, I'm already starting to pack up the house so I can drive back home when the job ends.
but but but

if we do a weekly thing we'll probably play for an hour or two each time depending on how much time everyone has. we'll have to schedule times we can all get together on a call

character creation shouldn't take more than half an hour depending on how much thought you want to put into it beyond just stats. sometimes there will be things to do before or after a game like leveling up your character or dividing loot amongst yourselves but that can all be done via email or, yknow, here.

more to come

ok babe i have no idea how this game works.
can i just pick things that are pretty colors and stuff?

it'll be super simple, it's essentially just collective story telling. the dice and all don't matter as much as you deciding what your character does in a situation. you make it the craziest bitch in the world if you want. like a little orange gnome that stabs dudes in the huevos and is always smuggling drugs on the side

it'll be super simple, it's essentially just collective story telling. the dice and all don't matter as much as you deciding what your character does in a situation. you make it the craziest bitch in the world if you want. like a little orange gnome that stabs dudes in the huevos and is always smuggling drugs on the side

go on.....

ceW88.jpg