Ontopic Dungeons & Dragons

922943.jpg

awesome!

no ifs, it's happening.gif

pathfinder seems like the easiest route unless you have those AGE pdfs because I'm not about to scan hundreds of pages of a book for everyone else :fly:

I may just be dumb, but pathfinder looks crazy incredibly complicated :(

Im having trouble even creating a character. Gonna grab HeroLab tonight and see if that helps.

I may just be dumb, but pathfinder looks crazy incredibly complicated :(

Im having trouble even creating a character. Gonna grab HeroLab tonight and see if that helps.

I haven't used herolab but if it doesn't work there's also heroforge

what are you finding complicated about it? I haven't build a pathfinder character in a while so I forget most of the process. if y'all want we can use some pre-generated characters to get everyone familiar with the system

I haven't used herolab but if it doesn't work there's also heroforge

what are you finding complicated about it? I haven't build a pathfinder character in a while so I forget most of the process. if y'all want we can use some pre-generated characters to get everyone familiar with the system
herolab is pay, but ill post a mexico version here.

heroforge seems to not be a relevant thing.

Its like 3d printed minis.

huh...there used to be a project called hero forge which was essentially a huge excel workbook. you'd fill out stats and things, pick your skills and feats, etc then it would automatically fill in a character sheet for you

seems to be defunct now