Does Inauguration Day mean anything to you?

Bwhahahaha... I don't think he does anything, but post in closed threads.

:lol: my account is neutered so I can't give bans or timeouts... I think, as previously stated, we should do away with on topic because it's more effort than it's worth at this point and has always been really...if fly would rather someone else I would happily step down, honestly...I love fly and this is no comment on him or the continuation of my posting here :)

mmm, teri hatcher on seinfeld..."they're real and they're spectacular!"

April/Chikken for mod '09!
Re-election!!!!

:lol: my account is neutered so I can't give bans or timeouts... I think, as previously stated, we should do away with on topic because it's more effort than it's worth at this point and has always been really...if fly would rather someone else I would happily step down, honestly...I love fly and this is no comment on him or the continuation of my posting here :)

mmm, teri hatcher on seinfeld..."they're real and they're spectacular!"

There are rarely needs for bans and timeouts... this isn't teh M. Just modding posts, like the one theac posted recently of his naked apron. That was a bit NWS... but.... ya know.

Re-election!!!!

There are rarely needs for bans and timeouts... this isn't teh M. Just modding posts, like the one theac posted recently of his naked apron. That was a bit NWS... but.... ya know.

I wasn't on when theac posted that AND fly didn't nsfw the pic either :p

the ontopic threads do nothing but create unnecessary work at this point imo...just my .02

Iraq said Thursday it will bar Blackwater Worldwide from providing security protection for U.S. diplomats. It's about time they stood up to them.