Does Inauguration Day mean anything to you?

Well I think we can agree that the people who were actually sent to GITMO were high value targets and no just some guy they picked up. These are people who have confirmed ties so the likely hood of them being innocent is slim to none. I'm not defending the way that place is ran but the actual innocent people don't make it to GITMO they were most likely held in camps more local to the areas they were picked up in.

Well I think we can agree that the people who were actually sent to GITMO were high value targets and no just some guy they picked up. These are people who have confirmed ties so the likely hood of them being innocent is slim to none. I'm not defending the way that place is ran but the actual innocent people don't make it to GITMO they were most likely held in camps more local to the areas they were picked up in.

I heard there were potentially innocents in gitmo because we were paying informants to produce names... due to the often times unscrupulous nature of the informants we were detaining some that weren't necessarily valid targets

Well a lot of people who've come out are just glad to be with their families once again. But I suppose the Catch-22 about that place is that if you were innocent and not a terrorist when you got detained (as I'm sure 99% of them are) then you sure as hell want to be a terrorist by the time you've been there a year or two.

WIN!
so if there wasn't a jewish conspiracy prior to 1939, there is now?

so if there wasn't a jewish conspiracy prior to 1939, there is now?

The fact they've been bombing the hell out of the civilian areas of Gaza and pretty much stole the rest of the country out from under the Palestinians and no other country has really complained kind of says that there is a Jewish Conspiracy.

The fact they've been bombing the hell out of the civilian areas of Gaza and pretty much stole the rest of the country out from under the Palestinians and no other country has really complained kind of says that there is a Jewish Conspiracy.

There has never been such a thing as the country of Palestine. Ever. Not now, and not 2,000 years ago. I just wanted to clear that up for no reason whatsoever.