do you lose stuff?

yeah, on occasion. more accurately, i forget where i hide things. i have a box of cubans around the house that i couldnt find for the life of me yesterday. i was rather annoyed. my ex-wife was rather short, i used to hide things in places that she couldnt see or reach. i forgot where things were often.

Last edited:
thrawn said:
yeah, on occasion. more accurately, i forget where i hide things. i have a box of cubans around the house that i couldnt find for the life of me yesterday. i was rather annoyed. my wife was rather short, i used to hide things in places that she couldnt see or reach. i forgot where things were often.
i thought you had a gf.

Bubbles said:
I always seem to lose the stuff I put in a special place "so I can find it again".

That's the same way I am, if I put something away, I can never find it. It's easier to just stash it wherever I can find, cause then I always know where it is.

I lose socks in the dryer constantly, I used to think my dryer was actually a portal to another world and some how, some where, quite a number of elves had new socks.

El Borracho said:
I lose socks in the dryer constantly, I used to think my dryer was actually a portal to another world and some how, some where, quite a number of elves had new socks.

they steal underpants also :mad:

El Borracho said:
as long as we can hit up OxBlooD when we take out the elves. Honestly, how can you be banned for sniping your own thread? thats just silly.

only a day? pfffffff if i added up my accounts, ive probably been banned for longer than youve had internet access.