do you lose stuff?

Galen said:
You realize you have a problem when you start forcing windows and doors from the outside before you go to sleep. :(

Just remove the windows and doors and brick them up. Problem solved.

Galen said:
I live by the old phrase "Better safe than sorry", but it has taken over my life :(
It has its advantages though. :p

Do you ever don a ski mask and really get into the role of the interloper? Or do you just test the windows and doors?

Sarcasmo said:
Do you ever don a ski mask and really get into the role of the interloper? Or do you just test the windows and doors?
I grab and force quite a bit, go back inside, then come out and do it again incase it decides to open while I've been inside. Wearing a ski mask would probably get me arrested, though it's a good idea.

I sometimes try to see inside as well through closed blinds etc.

Galen said:
I grab and force quite a bit, go back inside, then come out and do it again incase it decides to open while I've been inside. Wearing a ski mask would probably get me arrested, though it's a good idea.

I sometimes try to see inside as well through closed blinds etc.

I have a .45 and a shotgun. If you want to force my windows or doors, I feel bad for you. If you want to look in through my blinds, I'll walk around naked though. My house, my rules.

Sarcasmo said:
I have a .45 and a shotgun. If you want to force my windows or doors, I feel bad for you. If you want to look in through my blinds, I'll walk around naked though. My house, my rules.
Oh, it's my house. I just don't want people getting in and turning on the oven or something.

A few dobermen would be a good idea

Galen said:
Oh, it's my house. I just don't want people getting in and turning on the oven or something.

A few dobermen would be a good idea

Just buy mock claymore mines and put them on your windowsills, and take pieces of copper wire and string them across the width of the windows in a very very obvious way.

Sarcasmo said:
fwd address pls kthx. :heart: