do you lose stuff?

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Holy crap, I do - I made a list today of all the things I can't seem to find and have designated Sunday to ATTEMPT to locate them all.

On the list:

- The car charger for my cell phone

- The instruction booklet for my copy of Resident Evil 4

- My watch

- My Blockbuster card

Do you have a list?

I'm pretty good at keeping up with stuff. My wife loses stuff nonstop and she always expecting me to keep up wth her stuff too which can be hard and very frustrating.

I kill cell phones with alarming regularity. Amy just gave me a nice camera phone that I had up and running for 3 or 4 days before I deep sixed it in the pool thia past Saturday.

elpmis - house note:

If you have not picked up/dloaded a copy of Cirez D's "Knockout"/"Lost Love" promo I suggest you do it.

Also, the Ali Haeri remix of Rhythm Code's "Lullaby" is mighty fine.

Deep goodness...mmhmm...

Last edited:
shawndavid said:
I kill cell phones with alarming regularity. Amy just gave me a nice camera phone that I had up and running for 3 or 4 days before I deep sixed it in the pool thia past Saturday.

elpmis - house note:

If you have not picked up/dloaded a copy of Cirez Z's "Knockout"/"Lost Love" promo I suggest you do it.

Also, the Ali Haeri remix of Rhythm Code's "Lullaby" is mighty fine.

Deep goodness...mmhmm...
I'll take a trip to Mexico tonight to visit Juarez and download it!

b_sinning said:
I'm pretty good at keeping up with stuff. My wife loses stuff nonstop and she always expecting me to keep up wth her stuff too which can be hard and very frustrating.
One of the things that works for me, is to always put stuff in the same place each time. Even knowing that, I still misplace things ( and swear I put them in the right place :lol: ) but it does help a lot.

I constantly have to check stuff, because I know I lose things.

SpangeMonkee said:
the strange thing is that I lose clothing. I suprised that Thorn isn't more suspicious. I'm missing a black belt, a brown belt and a pair of green cargo pants. Maybe the pants are at Theac and Pandora's house. :shifty: who knows.

I'll look under the bed when I get home. I think I remember theac throwing down there during the frenzy. :fly:

Bubbles said:
I always seem to lose the stuff I put in a special place "so I can find it again".
Before it turned into over the top innuendo, it seems all women do that.

I havent lost anything I wanted to find again.

Bubbles said:
I have a special purpose. :p
"I break with thee, I break with thee, I break with thee" and thena youa throwa dogga poopa on her shoes...

:lol:

:heart: Steve Martin