do you lose stuff?

Galen said:
I never lose anything, thank you OCD!

OCD CAUSES me to "misplace thing."

Poor shawndavid. I lose his things daily. You see, the OCD makes me clean and what I seem to think of as "organize." When I "organize", I put stuff away. When I put stuff away, I lose it for good.

I have found things that I had "put away" in the following places:

Freezer
Fridge
Junk Drawer
laundry room
laundry basket
folders, lots of manilla folders

Seems like normal places to put things, but they are never items that belong there.

I can never find my cell phone, car keys, makeup, clothing, shoes, important paperwork (here is where you would think the manilla folders come in handy, but I "put them away" so every fucking thing is gone then) glasses, books, remote control.

At work my desk is like a nightmare; I put away checks, paperwork, orders, phone numbers, etc.

There is no cure for this disease; Shawn has finally just given up and decided that yelling about it does no good, eventually it will be found.

Candy said:

Poor shawndavid. I lose his things daily. You see, the OCD makes me clean and what I seem to think of as "organize." When I "organize", I put stuff away. When I put stuff away, I lose it for good.

Freezer
Fridge
Junk Drawer
laundry room
laundry basket

Seems like normal places to put things, but they are never items that belong there.

I can never find my cell phone, car keys, makeup, clothing, shoes, important paperwork (here is where you would think the manilla folders come in handy, but I "put them away" so every fucking thing is gone then) glasses, books, remote control.

At work my desk is like a nightmare; I put away checks, paperwork, orders, phone numbers, etc.

There is no cure for this disease; Shawn has finally just given up and decided that yelling about it does no good, eventually it will be found.

90% of the shit you lose ends up in the fruit bowl or the junk drawer. We found your keys in the fruit bowl and shawndavids' ball sack in the junk drawer........remember? :fly:

Candy said:

Freezer
Fridge
Junk Drawer
laundry room
laundry basket

There's no cure for it, but you can make things better. I have an extreme fear about things happening if I don't prepare be it exams, holidays, everything. I try to get things done early so that it doesn't stick on my mind. I'd really love to be calm, but it just won't happen. Just not in the immediate future

Everything we loose usually ends up under the oven because of the cats. But I don't usually loose anything that often. I did loose my glasses a couple of times, but find it eventually. I loose theac all the time whenever we go to Fry's or CompUSA or something. :fly:

I lose the remote. Constantly. I don't understand how I can in my small ass apartment.

And it always turns up in the wierdest places...like...in the laundry basket or in my silverware drawer. I'll go to grill up some chicken, open up my Foreman grill and there's the goddamned remote. What the hell?

Millions said:
I lose the remote. Constantly. I don't understand how I can in my small ass apartment.

And it always turns up in the wierdest places...like...in the laundry basket or in my silverware drawer. I'll go to grill up some chicken, open up my Foreman grill and there's the goddamned remote. What the hell?
You obviously have a Gnome infestation

You have to crush it into dust and snort it to get the best effects.

Not that I'd know or anything...