Ontopic Do u think there's a way to prevent your partner from sexin' up others?

every single day, a person wakes up and goes to sleep. each person makes a fuckton of choices every day. each person is responsible for his or her own choices. one cannot control what another chooses. one can only make their own choices the best they can every single day. one can choose how they treat their SO. one can choose to disrespect/hurt the SO. one can choose to stay or leave an SO who has disrespected or hurt them.

it's aaaallll about choices. it's not your job to worry about what the other one is choosing to do. it's your responsibility to try to keep yourself the best you can so you can deal with the consequences/results of another's choices. you also need to keep yourself at your best so you know how to choose for yourself, whether it's in reaction to an SO's choices or your own.

you always have a choice.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
every single day, a person wakes up and goes to sleep. each person makes a fuckton of choices every day. each person is responsible for his or her own choices. one cannot control what another chooses. one can only make their own choices the best they can every single day. one can choose how they treat their SO. one can choose to disrespect/hurt the SO. one can choose to stay or leave an SO who has disrespected or hurt them.

it's aaaallll about choices. it's not your job to worry about what the other one is choosing to do. it's your responsibility to try to keep yourself the best you can so you can deal with the consequences/results of another's choices. you also need to keep yourself at your best so you know how to choose for yourself, whether it's in reaction to an SO's choices or your own.

You should choose to come visit me.

thorny's post reminds me of a convo i had with a dude one time while doing some community service hours..

so we're shoveling mulch at this park and strike up a convo..

me: you ever cheat on your wife bro?
dude: of course!
me: don't you feel bad?
dude: hell naw, what if the b*tch gets hit by a truck or something and then I'm outta practice?!

hil. lar. i. ous.

thorny's post reminds me of a convo i had with a dude one time while doing some community service hours..

so we're shoveling mulch at this park and strike up a convo..

me: you ever cheat on your wife bro?
dude: of course!
me: don't you feel bad?
dude: hell naw, what if the b*tch gets hit by a truck or something and then I'm outta practice?!

hil. lar. i. ous.

choice is an illusion

merovingianpersephone909.jpg