Ontopic Do u think there's a way to prevent your partner from sexin' up others?

Sorry it was a pretty obscure reference. The link you posted was pretty much associated in my mind with the sort of people who think knitting is in some way superior to weaving. Explanations wouldn't really help I'm afraid.

DJPapaBear, I totally thought someone else wrote ur post. My sincere apologies, I honestly though it was written by dbzeag... I thought HE was the creep, not u!!!

U should know all that info on your trampy daughter :lol:

So I happen to know she's been sexed up 113 times with a hitratre of 72%. Multiples = 18% with a firsttimer and 26% with a regular partner. It's fractionally above her training level but within acceptable parameters. What's your point?

So I happen to know she's been sexed up 113 times with a hitratre of 72%. Multiples = 18% with a firsttimer and 26% with a regular partner. It's fractionally above her training level but within acceptable parameters. What's your point?

See I thought this was by dbzeag and was totally normally. Gross.

PS I preferred boyfriend number 1, at least he didn't have as many issues as number 2 and treated me with some respect.

There's a check box on English driver's licenses that indicates whether the operator of the vehicle cheats or not. We don't have that over here, so it seems impossible for us to know.