Food Dieting tips

Ask Ghost what he does, he's looking mighty fine these days. He eats lots of fruits and veggies, small meals, and exercises, I don't know how much though, I know he does P90x for about 25 min in the morning, then works out some at work.

Ask Ghost what he does, he's looking mighty fine these days. He eats lots of fruits and veggies, small meals, and exercises, I don't know how much though, I know he does P90x for about 25 min in the morning, then works out some at work.

My sister is/was using P90X and is a physical therapist and she told me with my back issues I couldn't do the routine :(

That's not true at all. Eating small amounts every few hours, even when you're not hungry, keeps your metabolism going and your energy levels higher which in turn ends up burning more calories. By the time you feel hunger pangs your body is in its starvation mode, meaning its slowed your metabolism and will be storing a lot more fat than it otherwise would.

You're right, I missed the third part. You're still wrong. Six small meals a day is better for you than three. This whole three meals a day thing only came about in the past few hundred years, our species has been evolving for the past two million to eat whenever it can. You stop eating for six hours and your body thinks there's a shortage of food.

I know what you are saying, but you must realize that everyone has different metabolisms. So eating every few hours is not going to be good for some people, thus you eat when you are hungry.

4 Golden Rules.

1. When You Are Hungry, Eat

2. Eat What You Want, Not What You Think You Should

3. Eat Consciously And Enjoy Every Mouthful

4. When You Think You Are Full, Stop Eating

It's too late at that point.

That's true for most people only because they eat too fast. Heck I'm guilty of that myself. People sometimes comment on my ability to inhale my food.

If people slow down when they are eating, they will give themselves more of a chance to notice the feeling of fullness before they have finished eating.

I know what you are saying, but you must realize that everyone has different metabolisms. So eating every few hours is not going to be good for some people, thus you eat when you are hungry.

Most people have very similar metabolisms and eating every two to three hours is ideal for the majority of the population. Eating only when you are hungry is bad for everyone regardless of metabolism because the feeling of hungry comes after your metabolism has slowed down. It's the sign that the next thing you eat will be stored instead of burned.

That's true for most people only because they eat too fast. Heck I'm guilty of that myself. People sometimes comment on my ability to inhale my food.

If people slow down when they are eating, they will give themselves more of a chance to notice the feeling of fullness before they have finished eating.

It's true for most people because that's how the human body works. Even eating slowly still leaves a good amount of lag time in between being full and feeling full.